Sin City
Kidney Failure
Pneumonia and Flu
Diabetes
Malignant Neoplasma aka Cancer
Heart Disease

Vehicle deaths equal more than 18,600 so far this year

And yes, guns DO kill! So far this year in Chicago alone – 417

And Obama didn't refer to a single one in his ignorant speech.

Read the story @ 5 Things That Kill More People Than Guns in the US But Obama Was Totally Silent On

And now we need to ban or control swords!

California: Muslim with sword chases down neighbor screaming, “I would die and kill for Allah” - See more at: California: Muslim with sword chases down neighbor screaming, “I would die and kill for Allah” | Pamela Geller

I just think that politicians do not really care about the American people . . . UNLESS there is something in it for them. I don't buy for a minute that the antis are really caring about how many gun deaths. They care about trying to talk us into giving them power over some of our rights. Once they get you to give up just ONE thing, they will take a mile. I don't trust them! Never allow the government to interfere with one of our constitutionally guaranteed rights!

Kidney Failure
Pneumonia and Flu
Diabetes
Heart Disease

Read the story @ 5 Things That Kill More People Than Guns in the US But Obama Was Totally Silent On

California: Muslim with sword chases down neighbor screaming, “I would die and kill for Allah” - See more at: California: Muslim with sword chases down neighbor screaming, “I would die and kill for Allah” | Pamela Geller
Why would he include them if those things were not created by man with the sole purpose of killing? You do realize its against the law to walk down the street with a sword dont you? (At least in CA)

Kidney Failure
Pneumonia and Flu
Diabetes
Heart Disease

That you have to post such a list definately shows the scope of the problem. Guns kill far too many people in this nation. Yet all you people can say is that we need more guns on the street.

Most murders are committed by blacks and Latinos. Are liberals going to put a ban on them?

Kidney Failure
Pneumonia and Flu
Diabetes
Heart Disease

That you have to post such a list definately shows the scope of the problem. Guns kill far too many people in this nation. Yet all you people can say is that we need more guns on the street.

No one is saying we need more guns on the streets.

We are saying we need less thugs on the streets.

I just think that politicians do not really care about the American people . . . UNLESS there is something in it for them. I don't buy for a minute that the antis are really caring about how many gun deaths. They care about trying to talk us into giving them power over some of our rights. Once they get you to give up just ONE thing, they will take a mile. I don't trust them! Never allow the government to interfere with one of our constitutionally guaranteed rights!
Check under your bed every night for commies? I have been a gun owner for over 60 years. When I was young, there was not the killings that we see today. And there were not the war guns, nor a bunch of idiots that would buy such things.

They do seem to ignore the every day violence in our inner cities, instead to concentrate on the much more rare mass murder. Meanwhile, every day people are being killed in the inner city "hoods."

Check under your bed every night for commies? I have been a gun owner for over 60 years. When I was young, there was not the killings that we see today. And there were not the war guns, nor a bunch of idiots that would buy such things.

What does that have to do with my post? You want to give up your right? Go ahead but don't expect anyone else to follow you.

The inner city violence is mainly black on black. Should not be ignored, but does not affect most of us. The random mass killers hit indiscrimently.

And, silly ass, what makes you think I said give up my gun rights? Do you think for a minute it would bother me to have a three month waiting period, and extensive background check before buying a gun? That might save a lot of lives.

Most murders are committed by blacks and Latinos. Are liberals going to put a ban on them?
What a fucking liar you are. They have been committed by all kinds of Americans, the most effective of which were two white men, McVeigh and Nichols.

You are the liar here. Go do some research before you make yourself look foolish.

Of the offenders for whom race was known, 52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white, and 2.4 percent were of other races.

The inner city violence is mainly black on black. Should not be ignored, but does not affect most of us. The random mass killers hit indiscrimently.

And, silly ass, what makes you think I said give up my gun rights? Do you think for a minute it would bother me to have a three month waiting period, and extensive background check before buying a gun? That might save a lot of lives.

Oh, so the people who are affected by inner city violence should be ignored because of relatively rare incident of mass shooting?

Swimming kills many more people. Should we have a pool registry?

What a fucking liar you are. They have been committed by all kinds of Americans, the most effective of which were two white men, McVeigh and Nichols.

You are the liar here. Go do some research before you make yourself look foolish.

Of the offenders for whom race was known, 52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white, and 2.4 percent were of other races.

Yes, but it should also be noted that the FBI lumps Latinos in with whites as a race.

Without thug blacks and Hispanics and Latinos, we'd have murder rates lower than European countries.

Forum List

Back