🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FL Atty: Michelle Fields Had Taken a Photo that Evening “And There Was Really Nothing There”

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I imagine, even this Hildebeast supporting Fla State Attorney just COULDN'T FIND any evidence that this lying, scumbag bitch, who DID INDEED touch Trump, was trying to be a useful TOOL of DemoRATS and RINO'S!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/fl-atty-michelle-fields-taken-photo-evening-really-nothing/#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/SA52cOzVLt ^
Hillary supporting Prosecutor Dave Aronberg will not charge Corey Lewandowski with battery assault charges against Michelle Fields. corey fields Charges were not filed against Corey Lewandowski today. Assistant State’s Attorney Adrienne Ellis told reporters there were no photos of bruising on Michelle Fields’ phone. fl attorney ellis ‘The initial photos we received were a couple of days old because it was delayed reporting, obviously. And when I met with my detective in my office afterwards I asked him to reach out and see if he could obtain a photograph that would have been taken more closer in time. And she...

Oh, and while we are here visiting this bullshit.....

• Donald Trump Secret Video Key in Decision Not to Prosecute Campaign Chief
    tmz.com ^ | 4/14/2016 10:29 AM PDT | TMZ STAFF
    Secret Video Key in Decision Not to Prosecute Donald Trump's Campaign Chief Donald Trump Secret Video Key in Decision Not to Prosecute Campaign Chief 4/14/2016 10:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF Donald Trump's campaign manager will not be prosecuted for pushing a reporter because of an unreleased video shot prior to the incident showing the reporter in question crossing the line. Sources connected to prosecutors handling the Corey Lewandowski case tell TMZ, the Trump organization gave the Florida State Attorney's Office a video shot shortly before Lewandowski grabbed Michelle Fields at a Trump rally. We're told the video shows a...
fields.jpg

Forum List

Back