Flag Display

Another example of why liberals should not be allowed in positions of power.

Why?
Because your demand for safe spaces demand others to give up something in return

My uh, "demand for safe spaces" huh?

Link?

Whelp................................................ guess not.
Go hump someone else's leg faggot

Whelp................................................ guess still not.

We must overcome nationality if the world is to survive

Certainly we must overcome fetishistic jingoism and mindless groupthink, that's fer sure.
Only in the minds of liberals can a display of American pride or patriotism be considered an illness.

Tell me, how many countries is it possible for Poughkeepsie to be a part of?
It must be quite a few if it's necessary to point out which country the crew coming to put your fires out comes from, must it not?

What the fuck does "patriotism" -- or jingoism or fetishism --- have to do with putting the fuck a fire out? How exactly does a flag help extinguish flames?

Hm?

While we're at it, can you tell us what the fuck a national anthem has to do with playing a baseball game?

If you don't think the national anthem should be played before a game, fine. Just keeping your fucking trap shut when it's being played.

Certainly we must overcome fetishistic jingoism and mindless groupthink, that's fer sure.
Only in the minds of liberals can a display of American pride or patriotism be considered an illness.

It must be quite a few if it's necessary to point out which country the crew coming to put your fires out comes from, must it not?

What the fuck does "patriotism" -- or jingoism or fetishism --- have to do with putting the fuck a fire out? How exactly does a flag help extinguish flames?

Hm?

While we're at it, can you tell us what the fuck a national anthem has to do with playing a baseball game?

If you don't think the national anthem should be played before a game, fine. Just keeping your fucking trap shut when it's being played.

Go forth and demultiply. You don't have a fucking clue what I'm doing when it's being played.
And you didn't answer the question anyway. What in the flying fuck does it have to do with a fucking baseball game?

Hm?

Town orders U.S. flags removed from fire trucks

"American flags were removed from three fire trucks in New York on Tuesday sparking heated discussion on social media and disappointment from union members."

article

It's not a federal fire department. If they are going to display a flag, maybe it should be their State flag, or their town flag, if they have one.
Another example of why liberals should not be allowed in positions of power.
^^^ Another example of the ignorance and stupidity common to most on the right.

Wrong.

There are many more significant and meaningful ways to display American pride or patriotism than flag stickers on the side of a truck.

Hm?

Go forth and demultiply. You don't have a fucking clue what I'm doing when it's being played.
And you didn't answer the question anyway. What in the flying fuck does it have to do with a fucking baseball game?

Hm?

It has to do with honoring the country. If you hate the country so much, leave. We don't your kind here.

Run that trap in front of the right person, or wrong person in your case, when it's done. They'll give you a fucking clue about how to act.

Wrong.

There are many more significant and meaningful ways to display American pride or patriotism than flag stickers on the side of a truck.

Try doing it sometime, boy.

Hm?

Hm?

It has to do with honoring the country. If you hate the country so much, leave. We don't your kind here.

Run that trap in front of the right person, or wrong person in your case, when it's done. They'll give you a fucking clue about how to act.
One honors America by respecting the rights of gay Americans, women, and those transgender – clearly most conservatives have no desire to honor our country.

Hm?

Hm?

One honors America by respecting the rights of gay Americans, women, and those transgender – clearly most conservatives have no desire to honor our country.

So those groups have rights because of those specific things or because they're Americans?

I don't honor deviancy.

Hm?

Hm?

So you CAN'T answer.
What the fuck does "honoring a country" have to do with a baseball game? Particularly one that involves players from... oh, say, can you see.... Cuba... the DR... Venezuela.... Canada.. Korea.... Japan.... Australia...?
Hm?

No answer is correct. THERE ISN'T AN ANSWER.

ah, so your answer is to threaten violence-- because YOU can't think of an answer.

Go fuck yourself.

Hm?

Hm?

So you CAN'T answer.
What the fuck does "honoring a country" have to do with a baseball game? Particularly one that involves players from... oh, say, can you see.... Cuba... the DR... Venezuela.... Japan.... Australia..."

Hm?

No answer is correct. THERE ISN'T AN ANSWER.

ah, so your answer is to threaten violence-- because YOU can't think of an answer.

Go fuck yourself.

Oh, the because you said it the rest of us have to accept it mindset?

I never threatened a thing. Take it as advice.

The mayor said it was an issue of liability, it looks like the city was afraid of the fire trucks coming under attack.
What they obviously do not get is that they can still be under attack whether a flag is present or not. Our way of life here in the U.S. being the way that it has been all of this time is all that it takes for any terrorist to come after us.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
According to liberals it's the sight of the flag that drives them to rage.

Whoever gives an order like this shouldn't even have the ability to. If they want to get rid of whatever flag they themselves have, that is their choice, but why should the rest of us have to join in if we don't want to? If someone handed me a liquor bottle and ordered me to drink whatever was in it, not only would I tell them "No thank you.", but I would also tell them that my saying "No" would only mean more booze for them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Good point. Philosophically, while the idea of the flag being there is mindless, as a Liberal I can't see forcing its removal by law. It should be simply laughed off the fire truck as damned silly, not forced by some authority. But, on the other hand, the town DOES own the fire trucks so it IS their call.
Maybe you should move to Russia, Comrad.

Maybe you should bite my ass, Ignore-boi.
Either that or come up with a cogent thought.
Commie libtard, kiss off.

The mayor said it was an issue of liability, it looks like the city was afraid of the fire trucks coming under attack.
What they obviously do not get is that they can still be under attack whether a flag is present or not. Our way of life here in the U.S. being the way that it has been all of this time is all that it takes for any terrorist to come after us.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
According to liberals it's the sight of the flag that drives them to rage.
Libtards are idiots.

While lefist dopes love to spew mindless shit like that because they imagine it flatters what they want to believe is their 'intelligence,' the exact opposite is true.

First they single out and destroy your kids future if they dare to utter a forbidden word on college campus and then they order a 60 year old Korean War memorial bulldozed because some atheist is offended by the Christian Cross and then they come for the Flag. Anybody see a conspiracy?

Whoever gives an order like this shouldn't even have the ability to. If they want to get rid of whatever flag they themselves have, that is their choice, but why should the rest of us have to join in if we don't want to? If someone handed me a liquor bottle and ordered me to drink whatever was in it, not only would I tell them "No thank you.", but I would also tell them that my saying "No" would only mean more booze for them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Good point. Philosophically, while the idea of the flag being there is mindless, as a Liberal I can't see forcing its removal by law. It should be simply laughed off the fire truck as damned silly, not forced by some authority. But, on the other hand, the town DOES own the fire trucks so it IS their call.

Maybe your fucking house will burn down with you in it.

You shouldn't wish something like that, even on a dimwit like pogo.

First they single out and destroy your kids future if they dare to utter a forbidden word on college campus and then they order a 60 year old Korean War memorial bulldozed because some atheist is offended by the Christian Cross and then they come for the Flag. Anybody see a conspiracy?
Libtards are commies.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Maybe your fucking house will burn down with you in it.

You shouldn't wish something like that

Actually it's useful. It just reconfirms that the only argument here is from emotion and nothing else. That's why nobody can supply an answer to what jingoism has to do with a baseball game or putting a fire about -- because the answer is "nothing".

I tell ya what, we should start every baseball game with the national anthems of everybody who's actually there to make the game happen. "Ladies and gentlemen please rise for the playing of the national anthem of Australia, followed by those of Canada, Colombia, Cuba, Curaçao, the Dominican Republic, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Panama, Taiwan, the United States and Venezuela". You'd see an end to that practice right quick.

Forum List

Back