Flashmob!

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
wide__822x462

I had to look it up, but the OP's photo shows Helenstedian troops marching into Macedonia. I don't have a clue who or where Helensted was.

"One Million Helenstedian soldiers stationed in Novae Makedonia

While our air force was hammering the Yugo-Srpskans from the skies, a total of 500,000 Soldats d'Infanterie, and 500,000 Soldats de Choc were sent to Makedonia along with 2,000 Vercingetorix S35 tanks, 4,000 Panhard 178 armoured cars, and 1,000 Char B1 heavy tanks. This influx of Helenstedian personnel in Novae Makedonia is led by Charles de Gaulle, the Helenstedian military's greatest potential since Edmond de Graye himself. Charles de Gaulle will be given control of the Novae Makedonian and Helenstedian coalition of soldiers and has been tasked to bring Yugo-Srpska to it's knees. Currently these troops are building defenses on the Novae Makedonian and Yugo-Srpskan border, and are prepared to hold these lands until the next influx of troops arrive from the Helenstedian mainland. The mobilized Novae Makedonian army is also assembling on the borders of Novae Makedonia, and are ready to fight under General Charles de Gaulle..."

NationStates • View topic - Novus Universale Official Regional Roleplay

kbVy485.png

I had to look it up, but the OP's photo shows Helenstedian troops marching into Macedonia. I don't have a clue who or where Helensted was.

While our air force was hammering the Yugo-Srpskans from the skies, a total of 500,000 Soldats d'Infanterie, and 500,000 Soldats de Choc were sent to Makedonia along with 2,000 Vercingetorix S35 tanks, 4,000 Panhard 178 armoured cars, and 1,000 Char B1 heavy tanks. This influx of Helenstedian personnel in Novae Makedonia is led by Charles de Gaulle, the Helenstedian military's greatest potential since Edmond de Graye himself. Charles de Gaulle will be given control of the Novae Makedonian and Helenstedian coalition of soldiers and has been tasked to bring Yugo-Srpska to it's knees. Currently these troops are building defenses on the Novae Makedonian and Yugo-Srpskan border, and are prepared to hold these lands until the next influx of troops arrive from the Helenstedian mainland. The mobilized Novae Makedonian army is also assembling on the borders of Novae Makedonia, and are ready to fight under General Charles de Gaulle..."

kbVy485.png
Those are German troops advancing in Poland in 1939.

kbVy485.png

I saw a few references to that as well. When you plug an image into tineye.com. you get quite a few instances of that image being used.

They look like standard German Wehrmacht troops, judging from the uniforms and weapons.

kbVy485.png
You can also use google to search using a picture. Or bing.
I saw a few references to that as well. When you plug an image into tineye.com. you get quite a few instances of that image being used.

They look like standard German Wehrmacht troops, judging from the uniforms and weapons.
You can also use google or bing.

kbVy485.png
You can also use google to search using a picture. Or bing.

You can also use google or bing.

Agreed. You can plug an image into Google images and it finds every instance of the image. I just like tineye.com better.

Forum List

Back