FLECCAS TALKS FAN SUBMISSION: Midge at the SF Women's March!

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Check out these interviews of participants in the Womans March in SF. THIS is precisely what concerns people who understand what's at stake. Listen to these attendees with no understandings of why they dislike Trump. Listen to them talk about all of Trumps apparent evils and random name calling, based on...nothing.

They get defensive when pushed for specifics. Sadly they are sheep, who I believe do far worse by not informing themselves, but get involved based on this lack of information. All they can do is repeat talking points they heard on Rachael Maddow or saw in the newspaper.

Some critical thinking helps everyone.

oh, look

another heavily edited video for the wingers to rub one out to.

enjoy!

oh, look

enjoy!

Yes, that's how reporting works for all. It's only disingenuous if say, 90% were informed and specific, counter to the video shown and 10% were these people, not the other way around. I cannot vouch for the data, but it's clear those in this video are clueless.

Now remember, they are out there actively protesting and marching. If this were just a random person on the street who might not be politically involved (as I once was), that would be different. These people are actively involved in politics they are dressed up in anti-Trump gear and placards. They should be prepared to stand up for their positions.

Last edited:
oh, look

enjoy!

Yes, that's how reporting works for all. It's only disingenuous if say, 90% were informed and specific, counter to the video shown and 10% were these people, not the other way around. I cannot vouch for the data, but it's clear those in this video are clueless.

Now remember, they are out there actively protesting and marching. If this were just a random person on the street who might not be politically involved (as I once was), that would be different. These people are actively involved in politics they are dressed up in anti-Trump gear and placards. They should be prepared to stand up for their positions.
I have a video of Trump supporters being interviewed in the street and showing support for Hitler. So that must mean all Trump supporters are Nazi's. Want to see it?

Forum List

Back