Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

Once again, if the flight did not crash there, what the hell happened to it? How did it drop off radar, how did it evade airforce fighter jets sent to intercept it, why did the phone conversation disconnect at the time of the official crash estimate, How did they get the black boxes, Why are the voices clearly indicating a struggle,ANd the kickers, where did the plane, crew and passengers go to? How did the aircraft fly off with out being seen or heard, where are the crew and passengers, where is the Aircraft?

Further for what purpose does the Government have to cover it up? They were prepared to shot the Jet down.

Hi Retired:

Once again, if the flight did not crash there, what the hell happened to it?

If nothing. Flight 93 NEVER crashed into the empty Shanksville Field! What part of NEVER CRASHED are we having trouble comprehending? Look at the Official Government Picture and tell everyone what you see:

93crash2.jpg

Well? I see an EMPTY HOLE in the EMPTY FIELD. What say you? :0)

17-93.jpg

Let’s see. Hmmmmm. Maybe the 100-ton Jetliner is hiding under that rock!

crater-stahl_small.jpg

Hey! I think the almost 50-feet tall tail section is hiding behind that blade of grass! You are the Retired Guy saying that a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed into this little bitty hole. Right? :0)

How did it drop off radar, how did it evade airforce fighter jets sent to intercept it, why did the phone conversation disconnect at the time of the official crash estimate, How did they get the black boxes, Why are the voices clearly indicating a struggle,ANd the kickers, where did the plane, crew and passengers go to?

A Retired Guy with so many questions should not be carrying so many stones. What radar? Who said anything about any radar? All I see in all of these pictures is AN EMPTY HOLE and that is all you see too.

How did the aircraft fly off with out being seen or heard, where are the crew and passengers, where is the Aircraft?

What aircraft? First show us ‘your’ pictures of Flight 93 crashed in this empty field and then start ranting about ‘the aircraft!’ You are missing a 100-ton Jetliner for crying out loud!

Further for what purpose does the Government have to cover it up? They were prepared to shot the Jet down.

The Government did shoot down ‘a’ Jetliner, but that had NOTHING to do with Flight 93 and this empty Shanksville field . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Retired:

If nothing. Flight 93 NEVER crashed into the empty Shanksville Field! What part of NEVER CRASHED are we having trouble comprehending? Look at the Official Government Picture and tell everyone what you see:

93crash2.jpg

17-93.jpg

crater-stahl_small.jpg

Hey! I think the almost 50-feet tall tail section is hiding behind that blade of grass! You are the Retired Guy saying that a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed into this little bitty hole. Right? :0)

How did it drop off radar, how did it evade airforce fighter jets sent to intercept it, why did the phone conversation disconnect at the time of the official crash estimate, How did they get the black boxes, Why are the voices clearly indicating a struggle,ANd the kickers, where did the plane, crew and passengers go to?

A Retired Guy with so many questions should not be carrying so many stones. What radar? Who said anything about any radar? All I see in all of these pictures is AN EMPTY HOLE and that is all you see too.

How did the aircraft fly off with out being seen or heard, where are the crew and passengers, where is the Aircraft?

What aircraft? First show us ‘your’ pictures of Flight 93 crashed in this empty field and then start ranting about ‘the aircraft!’ You are missing a 100-ton Jetliner for crying out loud!

The Government did shoot down ‘a’ Jetliner, but that had NOTHING to do with Flight 93 and this empty Shanksville field . . .

GL,

Terral

I guess I can safely assume that an atomic bomb never hit Japan then either. I couldn't find a piece of that sucker anywhere. :lol:

Hi Retired:

93crash2.jpg

17-93.jpg

crater-stahl_small.jpg

GL,

Terral

I guess I can safely assume that an atomic bomb never hit Japan then either. I couldn't find a piece of that sucker anywhere. :lol:

Yup, this was not a normal crash, the plane DOVE straight into the Ground at High speed. But don't tell the conspiracy whack jobs.

Hi Dill and Retired:

Yup, this was not a normal crash, the plane DOVE straight into the Ground at High speed. But don't tell the conspiracy whack jobs.

Let’s see. Neither of you can produce one picture of Flight 93 crashed in this empty field, but both of you want to continue believing that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into this empty field. Wonderful. Since nobody here can produce one picture of Flight 93 crashed ANYWHERE (none exist), then perhaps we are ready to begin looking into the AA77 Pentagon Case. You guys can continue posting one-liner nonsense on this thread, but these readers should already realize that no 100-ton Jetliner crashed into this empty Shanksville field on 9/11. Those among you wanting to continue believing Loyal Bushie LIES are all on your own.

BTW, Senor Bushie became the very first conspiracy whack job by saying a band of these people carried out these 9/11 Inside Jobs . . .

BushieBadGuys.jpg

. . . and you guys seem to agree with Bushie's Conspiracy Theory. :cuckoo:

GL,

Terral

I really don't like to talk about this because it is very traumatic.

But I think it is time to put this thread to rest.

Flight 93 did in fact crash in the field in Shanksville.

I know from personal experience, because I was on that flight and was the only survivor. I was lucky to be sitting in the last seat because all of the other seats were destroyed.

You want proof? I have a scar on my left elbow to prove it.

Sorry to put and end to this very interesting thread.

Hi Xotoxi:

Traumatic? :0) Just show us your picture of Flight 93 crashed ANYWHERE and stop horsing around.

This thread is DEAD already, so stop beating the dead horse. The new Pentagon Discussion started over here (link) without you . . .

And we are supposed to believe that because Xotoxi said so? No. I did not believe Senor Bushie either . . .

I know from personal experience, because I was on that flight and was the only survivor. I was lucky to be sitting in the last seat because all of the other seats were destroyed.

LOL! :clap2:

GL,

Terral

Hi Xotoxi:

Traumatic? :0) Just show us your picture of Flight 93 crashed ANYWHERE and stop horsing around.

This thread is DEAD already, so stop beating the dead horse. The new Pentagon Discussion started over here (link) without you . . .

And we are supposed to believe that because Xotoxi said so? No. I did not believe Senor Bushie either . . .

LOL! :clap2:

GL,

Terral

What is your code name with the CIA ?

Unfortunately, my camera was damaged during the crash.

And you are telling me to "stop horsing around"? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And we are supposed to believe that because Xotoxi said so?

And we are suppose to believe that it didn't crash because Terral says so?

G me an F-ing B!

Hi Xotoxi:

Absolutely Not!!!! Do you see one line in the Opening Post saying to believe me and that is it? Get real!

93crash2.jpg

Go ahead. Tell us what you see in the empty hole? This is the very location where 'you' seem to think a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed. My case has already been presented to my complete satisfaction 'and' everyone is at liberty to believe Loyal Bushie LIES if that makes you feel happy.

The question then becomes: Who is more guilty of murdering thousands of innocent Americans on 9/11? Would that be Senor Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and all the other inside-job bad guys, OR those among you perpetuating their LIES down to this very day? All of these things will be brought up again and again and again from every conceivable angle at the Judgment and in that day you will wish that Xotoxi had selected his terms more carefully . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Xotoxi:

Absolutely Not!!!! Do you see one line in the Opening Post saying to believe me and that is it? Get real!

93crash2.jpg

Go ahead. Tell us what you see in the empty hole? This is the very location where 'you' seem to think a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed. My case has already been presented to my complete satisfaction 'and' everyone is at liberty to believe Loyal Bushie LIES if that makes you feel happy.

The question then becomes: Who is more guilty of murdering thousands of innocent Americans on 9/11? Would that be Senor Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and all the other inside-job bad guys, OR those among you perpetuating their LIES down to this very day? All of these things will be brought up again and again and again from every conceivable angle at the Judgment and in that day you will wish that Xotoxi had selected his terms more carefully . . .

GL,

Terral

Quit having us stare at an empty hole you sick bastard :lol:

Hi Dill:

CIA? :0) Here is the link to My Letter To FBI Internal Affairs (link). If you read from the very top of the page (9/11 Was An Inside Job), then you see that I name the “CIA” among all the other Inside-job Bad Guys; which makes no sense if I am working for the cotton-picking CIA running-in-place as a major part of the problem.

Remember that the FBI and CIA and DoD are all pointing fingers at people like these guys for orchestrating the 9/11 attacks.

BushieBadGuys.jpg

You should suspect everyone of being an Inside-job DoD Operative, but place suspicion upon those running diversion for the Official Bush Administration FBI/CIA/DoD Cover Story . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Dill:

CIA? :0) Here is the link to My Letter To FBI Internal Affairs (link). If you read from the very top of the page (9/11 Was An Inside Job), then you see that I name the “CIA” among all the other Inside-job Bad Guys; which makes no sense if I am working for the cotton-picking CIA running-in-place as a major part of the problem.

Remember that the FBI and CIA and DoD are all pointing fingers at people like these guys for orchestrating the 9/11 attacks.

BushieBadGuys.jpg

You should suspect everyone of being an Inside-job DoD Operative, but place suspicion upon those running diversion for the Official Bush Administration FBI/CIA/DoD Cover Story . . .

GL,

Terral

Sure ---deny it. I know how you guys work.

yeah, cause they didnt have any photos of them digging the plane debrie out of the point where it impacted

oops, they did

Forum List

Back