Flip-Flopper -in-chief

He is already taking measures on NAFTA, the wall, and China. He had to put pressure on NATO nations to step forward and pay fair share. With Putin's continued hostility NATO is required to ratchet up pressure. He has only been in office a few months and has had to fight obstructionist Democrats every step of the way. Court is now back in conservative hands and that will help. Obamacare will go, wall will be built. Said Cina was not a "currency manipulator" because we are getting ready to do the same to open up our economy to US based manufacturing. tariff will go on Chinese goods. They will never cooperate fully to bring North Korea in line. They showed that today with an abstention on Security Council vote.

I really borrowed the thread's title from a chyron on CNN earlier this evening, but it fits well regarding our beloved Trumpster.

Sure, we can all safely assume that any president coming into office with little political experience will flip-flop from the demagoguery of campaigning to the stark realities of actually leading the country's policies. HOWEVER, the orange charlatan has been flipping and flopping like a newly caught flounder on the deck of a boat.

I don't need to list what Trump stated BEFORE to what he is now saying, most of you already know this, but it is startling to see the long list. For example:

China
NATO
Russia
Syria
Health Care reform
That beautiful wall with Mexico
Travel bans
Unemployment stats
Steve Bannon
Swamp-draining

If it weren't so damn serious, it would be laughable.....Regrets Trump voters?

So tell us, which items on your little list has Trump said he was done with?

I really borrowed the thread's title from a chyron on CNN earlier this evening, but it fits well regarding our beloved Trumpster.

Sure, we can all safely assume that any president coming into office with little political experience will flip-flop from the demagoguery of campaigning to the stark realities of actually leading the country's policies. HOWEVER, the orange charlatan has been flipping and flopping like a newly caught flounder on the deck of a boat.

I don't need to list what Trump stated BEFORE to what he is now saying, most of you already know this, but it is startling to see the long list. For example:

China
NATO
Russia
Syria
Health Care reform
Travel bans
Unemployment stats
Steve Bannon
Swamp-draining

Trump has no idea what he’s doing – worse, he doesn’t care.

He knowns nothing about the law, sound responsible, governance, or coherent foreign policy.

We know this to be true because of his ignorant, idiotic statements, such as addressing the issue of North Korea “won’t be easy.’

Trump the clueless putz and vacuous figurehead.

Trump has no idea what he’s doing – worse, he doesn’t care.

He knowns nothing about the law, sound responsible, governance, or coherent foreign policy.

We know this to be true because of his ignorant, idiotic statements, such as addressing the issue of North Korea “won’t be easy.’

Trump the clueless putz and vacuous figurehead.

I agree with all of this but the figurehead part, Trump the President is looking a lot like Trump the businessman, bad decision making, late reactions and never listening to experts in the field.

China
NATO
Russia
Syria
Health Care reform
Travel bans
Unemployment stats
Steve Bannon
Swamp-draining

Nope. Changes are expected among rational men.

Obama stayed the same asshole for eight years.
Whenever Obama changed his mind about anything, he evolved.
Whenever Trump changes hid mind he flip flops.

Whenever Trump does not deliver on his campaign promises in less than 100 days he broke his word, but when Obama failed to close Gitmo in eight years it is ok with liberal hypocrits.

Whenever Trump does not deliver on his campaign promises in less than 100 days he broke his word, but when Obama failed to close Gitmo in eight years it is ok with liberal hypocrits.

Dumb response....as expected.

I listed TEN issues that the orange charlatan has flip-flopped in just 84 days in office.......For example....NATO

Feel free to list the Obama flip flops in his 8 years term...
However, check with Sean Hannity first........LOL

="nat4900, post: 17015759, member: 53797"]I really borrowed the thread's title from a chyron on CNN earlier this evening, but it fits well regarding our beloved Trumpster.

China
NATO
Russia
Syria
Health Care reform
Travel bans
Unemployment stats
Steve Bannon
Swamp-draining

No one expects you to think for yourself.

China
NATO
Russia
Syria
Health Care reform
Travel bans
Unemployment stats
Steve Bannon
Swamp-draining

They don't hold Republicans accountable like they do Democrats and they have very low expectations from the GOP.

I thought you had finally come to terms with the Obama presidency

I bet you actually "thought" that the above was a brilliant retort, didn't you? It happens a lot among right wing morons.

Well, it was pretty good.

The fact that you don't see that only confirms that your caregiver is watering down your brainfood.
very possibly...

how else would he end up with so much water on the brain

Dumb response....as expected.

I listed TEN issues that the orange charlatan has flip-flopped in just 84 days in office.......For example....NATO

Feel free to list the Obama flip flops in his 8 years term...
However, check with Sean Hannity first........LOL
In regards to NATO. He had said during the campaign that they should play more of a role in NATO and funding of the same. He has again told them the same thing and requested that they spend 2% on their own defense and pony up instead of the United States paying the lion's share for NATO. That hasn't changed and his talk during the campaign was the same.

Forum List

Back