Flood victim comes unglued on patronizing CNN reporter who is pawing her...

Rastamen reminds me of a pajama wearing Walmart customer, except he just wanders in with blank ignorant stare.

Yeah, that lady just wanted attention so she freaked out on camera. No ones forcing you to do an interview. If you don't want to do one say no.
i hate CNN with a white hot passion of a thousand dying suns all crying out to be free before they die in an explosion that ends the universe as we know it.

but i don't see where they did anything wrong there.

I think Dillon Dryer has suffered the most as far as the news media goes. She had to wear that NBC hat for days. Give her two bottles of water and some shampoo for God's sake!

Yeah, that lady just wanted attention so she freaked out on camera. No ones forcing you to do an interview. If you don't want to do one say no.
Shows what you know. The reporter is literally hanging onto her. She grabbed her coming in, like some kind of parasite.
I saw a compassionate TOUCH.
To the MEdia, We Are Just Stage Props

That hollow-souled, career-obsessed infobabe was just putting on an act. On her headphone she heard, "Put your hand on her shoulder to make it look like we care."

Eh I think the woman just had a break down and lost it there. She was doing all right at the beginning but you can hear her voice start to strain out, pitch up, and then she snapped.

I get her "sentiment," the media are bloodsuckers no doubt, but we all know that so it's basically "play at ones own risk."

She put that parasitic reporter in her place.
No, she showed what I always see in Africans. Ready to go off at the drop of a hat. That behaviour is why I avoid them. I see it all the time.

She sat there WAITING to have her camera time. Her insane outburst was due to her lack of maturity.

No, she showed what I always see in Africans. Ready to go off at the drop of a hat. That behaviour is why I avoid them. I see it all the time.

She sat there WAITING to have her camera time. Her insane outburst was due to her lack of maturity.
I don't think it speaks to maturity as much as it speaks to the nature of blacks; who are usually angry about something, and looking for an outlet.

I don't think it speaks to maturity as much as it speaks to the nature of blacks; who are usually angry about something, and looking for an outlet.

Monopoly-style-race-card.png

Ruh Roh! It looks like the unhinged hate for the media is at war with the unhinged hate for negroes in the battle of witless "conservatives" to determine what today's outrage will be!

Nobody's holding a gun to that crazy, vulgar woman. She could walk away if she wasn't after her 15 seconds of fame.

If that CNN bitch had tried that bullshit with me I would have shoved her mic down her throat!!!!!!!!!
I saw a CNN asshole yucking it up on a rescue boat yesterday. He was having a great time. Telling stupid inappropriate jokes.
Remember the reporter asshole in the movie about the fire in an office building starring Bruce Willis?
Exactly the same LIB mentality.

Forum List

Back