Florida Covid -19 Cases Taking A Nice Dip Today ! 3779 Cases! WOW ! But, Oh Nooo! This Means Trump Wins Florida! Noooo!

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I check my states daily Covid-19 cases every nite about this time {close to 11pm} it's been leveling off all week. About 5 to 6000 a day,,,but today? 3779 New Cases !!! YESSS !!!
So will CNN/ABC/NBC and the rest report this?
This is what I cut and pasted from the update:
On Sunday, the Florida Department of Health reported 3,779 new COVID-19 cases. Almost 3,000 less than Saturday’s report.

And to think it could have been zero a couple of months ago if Drumpf had done just a little bit more than stand around with a finger up his ass while people died and he was in denial.

if this keeps up ,, Biden and Stacey Abrahams will take the credit

I check my states daily Covid-19 cases every nite about this time {close to 11pm} it's been leveling off all week. About 5 to 6000 a day,,,but today? 3779 New Cases !!! YESSS !!!
On Sunday, the Florida Department of Health reported 3,779 new COVID-19 cases. Almost 3,000 less than Saturday’s report.
Trump wins in Florida and is rewarded with is very own home version of Covid-19. I guess that Floridians are finally figuring out to do their part to get Trump elected by refusing to get tested....But it is good that the numbers are down that will help a lot to allow men to kiss women more often. If they shave off the beards, it's like a trash net.

Trump wins in Florida and is rewarded with is very own home version of Covid-19. I guess that Floridians are finally figuring out to do their part to get Trump elected by refusing to get tested....But it is good that the numbers are down that will help a lot to allow men to kiss women more often. If they shave off the beards, it's like a trash net.
i used to keep track of at least collier county when it all started, by early april, i just gave up being it never dropped off,,,it better keep up, i think i told u that i am in hospitality,,,season is coming and i have to work at least 3 jobs come October,,,i am dying to bartend!

We had seven deaths, 6 were in nursing homes.....you have to work hard to die of it outside of one here. I know they arent social distancing up north and I've seen several local bars lots packed and they aint sitting outside.

We had seven deaths, 6 were in nursing homes.....you have to work hard to die of it outside of one here. I know they arent social distancing up north and I've seen several local bars lots packed and they aint sitting outside.
where? what state?

This very well could be the dumbest post of the day.

This very well could be the dumbest post of the day.
There is some stiff competition from people who think you can send in a piece of paper torn out of a notebook with the word "biden" on it and it will be registered as a vote for Joe Biden. But yeah, it's up there.

How many tests?

well now we wait for the 8/17 total,,,when i get them, i will post it,,,well..if its less

Forum List

Back