Florida COVID numbers under scrutiny

There was a guy who was killed in a car accident while returning home from getting his Covid test.

It was deemed a Covid death.

The test results, according to his family, were negative.

Our numbers here in Florida are under scrutiny because some left wing dipshit doesn't like the fact that we've got a Governor who made the right calls when they needed to be made and who got us through this (so far)...
And I have been plotting your numbers for some time. You are the beginning of a surge. But if your governor has his way, he will reduce the numbers so that he can carry on the legacy of the Liar in Chief. Your governor is playing a game with the number. The truth is coming out.

There was a guy who was killed in a car accident while returning home from getting his Covid test.

Our numbers here in Florida are under scrutiny because some left wing dipshit doesn't like the fact that we've got a Governor who made the right calls when they needed to be made and who got us through this (so far)...
So post a link to this story? Otherwise it's just hearsay from you.

Y'all need to learn to back up claims with links.
Exactly, when you claim silly, ridiculous stories with out facts...you get sued. Haven't you learned that yet?

Why isn't the AJPH investigating New York? Is it possible that public health has become a political issue and only republican administrations are targeted?

Let's see....a trump humper is cooking numbers in Florida. Is anyone really shocked?
Just found out an hour ago that my girls sister tested positive for the VID after a Florida trip last weekend. That place is a sesspool

Let's see....a trump humper is cooking numbers in Florida. Is anyone really shocked?
Oh brother that is one ignorant claim from an known ignorant source. WOW.. No evidence just their "guestimate" of deaths bs-----------

since you haven't figured it out---I will tell you. This is a classic propaganda piece.............which made a baseless claim based on nothing. LEARN TO THINK JIM instead of posting propaganda.
The facts are coming out. Little Desantis has presidential aspirations. He wants to be the next Liar in Chief. He is getting a great start. He appears to be very adept at telling lies and making threats.

And I have been plotting your numbers for some time. You are the beginning of a surge. But if your governor has his way, he will reduce the numbers so that he can carry on the legacy of the Liar in Chief. Your governor is playing a game with the number. The truth is coming out.

DeSantis has conducted Florida's Covid response damn near flawlessly...

Bitching because Florida counted things correctly. More stupidity from the left.
How many more houses is the governor going to raid in order to keep his undercounting COVID death low? Two....maybe three?

Exactly, when you claim silly, ridiculous stories with out facts...you get sued. Haven't you learned that yet?

Bitches, please.

If I were trying to convince you that it happened, I might dig a bit more to try to find something.

But I'm not.

I don't care, other than to know that such a case suggests that the total number of Covid cases is likely greatly inflated...

Bitching because Florida counted things correctly. More stupidity from the left.
How many more houses is the governor going to raid in order to keep his undercounting COVID death low? Two....maybe three?

Whose house did he raid?

Maybe YOU just need to learn to be informed. This has already been linked and discussed to a fare-thee-well on this message board many times last year. Not our fault if you only started paying attention to the world five minutes ago.

Whose house did he raid?

"Wow, look at the great talking points I found on a left-wing site!!! That proves something, right?!"

Whose house did he raid?

She "exhibited a repeated course of insubordination during her time with the department."

Sounds like she's trouble...

Every Covid number from the beginning was inaccurate and inflated. It has been so politicized the only thing we know for sure that it was used as an excuse to steal an election.

"
Across almost every mainstream media and social media platform, the radical left has gone on the attack against Gov’s Ron DeSantis and Greg Abbott. This comes as the most recent COVID numbers have shown that Texas and Florida account for approximately 50% of COVID cases in the United States.

The two states represent approximately 15% of the US population, which has led to outrage from many on the left. But the real question becomes where was this outrage in 2020?

Where was the outrage when Gov. Andrew Cuomo sentenced thousands of people to die in New York long-term care facilities? Or when he prioritized drug dealers over at-risk citizens for COVID vaccines? You certainly did not hear about those matters in the mainstream media.

Where was this outrage among the woke radicals when Gov. Gavin Newsom and Speaker Nancy Pelosi were running around without face masks? No one was interested in that, because they are both radical.

Or what about when both New York and California were responsible for the overwhelming majority of COVID cases in 2020? Nothing about that either because it did not fit the narrative."

It's common knowledge that if you had covid and died from something else. You died of covid, my gosh you liberals are ill informed.

Its not just that, "Covid hospitalizations" are a phony statistic as well.

Those who are being admitted to the hospital for anything- from a gunshot wound to an emergency boob job- are tested for covid and count as covid hospitalizations if positive.

Forum List

Back