Florida Man Sends In Ballot For Dead Wife

No such thing as voter fraud they tell us.

So here we have a man that thinks he can request a ballot for his dead wife, fill it out and send it in.

How many of these crooks get away with this nonsense?

At least the cops caught this idiot.

I wonder how he got caught? Maybe because they have safeguards in place?

If he went to the poll with a wig and his wife's ID would you want to ban in-person voting?

So here we have a man that thinks he can request a ballot for his dead wife, fill it out and send it in.

Well, come on now. If she is buried here in the United States "technically" she is still an American Citizen and has the right to vote.

Citizenship is defined in the first clause of the first section of the Fourteenth Amendment as: All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside.

The 15th Amendment says NOTHING about having to be alive. " The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude. "

Oh brother....I hope my sarcasm doesn't give the Dumb-o-crats any ideas.

If he went to the poll with a wig and his wife's ID would you want to ban in-person voting?

You call yourself a pragmatist. Is your first name, Irony?

Well, come on now. If she is buried here in the United States "technically" she is still an American Citizen and has the right to vote.

Citizenship is defined in the first clause of the first section of the Fourteenth Amendment as: All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside.

The 15th Amendment says NOTHING about having to be alive. " The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude. "

Oh brother....I hope my sarcasm doesn't give the Dumb-o-crats any ideas.

/-----/ Dumb azz was trying to make lame excuses. I wonder who told him to try it.
forest gump.jpg

And it was caught...shows how difficult it is to commit voter fraud.

Yes it was. How many others won’t be?

I got ballot request forms in the mail for six people last week. Only three people live here, and only two are registered voters. I shredded all six forms. I could have gotten four extra votes (in the names of former residents) with a check mark on those postcards and just sticking them back in the mailbox. THAT concerns me.

It also concerns me that after four years and multiple trips/calls to the Registrar of Voters, Town Clerk, Registry of Motor Vehicles, and US Post Office (plus a massive stack of returned mail) I can’t get these people off of this address.

You call yourself a pragmatist. Is your first name, Irony?

I thought I asked 3 simple questions. Apparently none which you are able to answer.

:auiqs.jpg: he was just "testing" the system! What's wrong with these racists!

Let this be a lesson...Trump has an Army of people that are onguard for voter fraud....and this time people will go to jail....the days of voter fraud are coming to an end.....

And it was caught...shows how difficult it is to commit voter fraud.

Yes it was. How many others won’t be?

I got ballot request forms in the mail for six people last week. Only three people live here, and only two are registered voters. I shredded all six forms. I could have gotten four extra votes (in the names of former residents) with a check mark on those postcards and just sticking them back in the mailbox. THAT concerns me.

It also concerns me that after four years and multiple trips/calls to the Registrar of Voters, Town Clerk, Registry of Motor Vehicles, and US Post Office (plus a massive stack of returned mail) I can’t get these people off of this address.
The idea that ballots are counted without any virification is a narrative really being pushed by the right. They push it whenever their man is behind in the polls, when he's leading they see nothing wrong with mail-in ballots.

Sounds to me that the system worked, The video points out that a ballot was never sent to the dead wife and instead the county election officials sent the cops.

Sounds to me that the system worked, The video points out that a ballot was never sent to the dead wife and instead the county election officials sent the cops.

But you clowns want to defund the cops. You've damn near mastered stupid, keep up the good work.

Forum List

Back