Florida newspaper calls for federal investigation into Trump Foundation donation

R

rdean

Editorial: Feds should investigate Bondi-Trump connection

The denials by Bondi and Trump of anything amiss also are at odds with their previous actions. The attorney general has not been shy about joining lawsuits with other states, and the New York lawsuit involves Floridians who allege they were cheated by Trump University. Trump had not contributed to Bondi's election campaigns before sending the $25,000, and he was clear during a Republican primary debate about what he expects in return for campaign contributions: "When they call, I give. And you know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them. They are there for me.''

----------------------

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...tion-gave-100k-to-conservative-group-suing-ny

NBCU Gave $500K to Trump's Foundation in a Year He Gave Nothing

Still Waiting For Newspaper Editorials Demanding The Trump Foundation Be Shut Down

Given the hyper attention paid to the Clinton Foundation, and the relentless media search for wrongdoing, the Trump revelations are astounding: They seem to represent
precisely the type of naked misdeed the press has been trying to uncover with regards to Clinton. But instead, the foundation’s wrongdoing is attached to the Republican nominee and the campaign press reaction has been muted, to say the least.

The Clinton Foundation's sterling reputation has now been tarnished, in part because the press has decided to go all in with the GOP’s smear campaign against the charity. It’s decided to overhype trivial revelations about Foundation contacts and meetings that took place years ago.

But when the Trump Foundation is found to have illegally donated to a state attorney general who was contemplating fraud charges against a Trump company? Suddenly the referees on newspaper editorial boards fall silent.

Donald Trump, His Foundation and Florida’s Attorney General Epitomize Corruption

-----------------------

It's starting to pile up:

$25,000 to Florida's Attorney egneral
$35,000 to Texas Attorney General
$20,000 for painting of Trump
$100,000 to a conservative group
$500,000 paid out from the Apprentice

I'm seeing $680,000.00 and it seems to be growing every day. But the media is too busy trying to find NOTHING at the Clinton Foundation.

Considering Trump's court case coming up on the 28th of Nov, this story is eventually going to catch fire. After all that smoke, can't see how it doesn't.

Forum List

Back