Florida Police Union to the Rescue

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I'm normally not a fan of unions, but here is a union doing the right thing. Libs don't understand what it takes to be a cop. You can't be both a wimp and a cop.

---Florida police union offers to hire cops who were fired or resigned over police misconduct...On Saturday, the Brevard County chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police posted a message on Facebook addressed to the "Buffalo 57" and "Atlanta 6," saying that it was "hiring."---

I'm normally not a fan of unions, but here is a union doing the right thing. Libs don't understand what it takes to be a cop. You can't be both a wimp and a cop.

---Florida police union offers to hire cops who were fired or resigned over police misconduct...On Saturday, the Brevard County chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police posted a message on Facebook addressed to the "Buffalo 57" and "Atlanta 6," saying that it was "hiring."---

Lots of cops are wimps. The badges and the protection of the law is what makes them bold. Get one by himself without any help and he turns into a little bitch.

Lots of cops are wimps. The badges and the protection of the law is what makes them bold. Get one by himself without any help and he turns into a little bitch.

First of all you're full of shit... Secondly the strength of a good police force is the knowledge of how to operate as a unit multiplying both force and power.
They're not supposed to be individual Supermen though I know many who actually are. As for your stupid little story of getting them by themselves and seeing them act like bitches I'm sure that you've beaten up many off-duty police offices all by your little lonesome isn't that right you lying sack of shit?

Do you dipshits not undestand that bad cops are exactly why these riots just happened and putting bad cops back out on the streets puts the lives of the rest of the cops in danger?

Forum List

Back