Florida seeks to execute child rapist under new law

what is the safest way to avoid charges? will they now just murder the child if the consequences are the same?
So, because a law may include a death penalty, the possible penalty incentivizes the additional crime of murder?

I don’t know about that. But one thing I say we can safely conclude is that the imposition of a death penalty does serve the penal purpose of “specific deterrence” — inasmuch as the offender won’t ever be able to commit that crime again once he is put down.

I think the Bidens can afford to hire a cook.
OIP.EjsWvPWzezL8Wxy8RuKRhQHaHZ

This will.be challenged all the way to the Supreme Court. Yes, such men are dispicable and they deserve punishment but I have also debated that even Canadians who commit terror in Canada deserve their benefits and other items the have qualified for. We must still lean on Judeo-Christian values in our domestic approach. We must not "become like them". If he is on the battlefield, he has decided to betray society. Within our borders, as a legal citizen; even the worst people deserve universal Due Process and reasonable but not unusual punishment. I say this as a survival of multible abuses when I was a child so I despise such cretins

This will.be challenged all the way to the Supreme Court. Yes, such men are dispicable and they deserve punishment but I have also debated that even Canadians who commit terror in Canada deserve their benefits and other items the have qualified for. We must still lean on Judeo-Christian values in our domestic approach. We must not "become like them". If he is on the battlefield, he has decided to betray society. Within our borders, as a legal citizen; even the worst people deserve universal Due Process and reasonable but not unusual punishment. I say this as a survival of multible abuses when I was a child so I despise such cretins
Life in prison is 'unusual' punishment, for the perps and for society.

This won't be challenged. It's State law and there's the 10th amendment of The Constitution.

Forum List

Back