Florida Surpasses 2 Million Covid Cases

I wish there was a plague that killed all the Californians moving to Texas to be honest.
You Mother Fuckers just wont stop moving here!!
Hopefully it's the conservatives leaving California. There are a lot of them. We saw it in their support for President Trump

Thats true to a certain extent.
I welcome those that come here who are sick of the leftist and will vote conservative.
Unfortunately some are stupid enough to vote for the exact same thing they fled.

I wish there was a plague that killed all the Californians moving to Texas to be honest.
Hopefully it's the conservatives leaving California. There are a lot of them. We saw it in their support for President Trump

I welcome those that come here who are sick of the leftist and will vote conservative.
Unfortunately some are stupid enough to vote for the exact same thing they fled.
Seems to be that way. I remember when Colorado was solidly red. Then Californians started moving in.

And those death numbers are a flat out lie. The governor, or Republican legislators cannot be trusted with the real numbers. And with this latest report, DeSantis can kiss any hopes he had of running for President goodbye. He probably couldn't beat a viable challenger, for reelection as governor.
Trumpscum love DeSantis. They are too stupid to care about how stupid he is.

Oh look another dumb post by a science illiterate and Skews13 has cowardly run away from defending his hypocritical trash article.

America's top FOUR states with the highest rate of China Virus deaths per capita are all long running democrat states, here is the link showing it:

New Jersey
New York
Rhode Island
Massachusetts

LINK

Seems to be that way. I remember when Colorado was solidly red. Then Californians started moving in.

They've done that to all the states surounding California.
Which is why I'm concerned about Texas. These people are dumb as a bag of hammers from what I can tell.

And those death numbers are a flat out lie. The governor, or Republican legislators cannot be trusted with the real numbers. And with this latest report, DeSantis can kiss any hopes he had of running for President goodbye. He probably couldn't beat a viable challenger, for reelection as governor.
Ecp3O7LXsAEeDPi.jpg

The election is going to be rigged, anyway. Just like the last one was.

I live in Florida----Desantis is an excellent governor-------------he took steps to protect the elderly along with others at high risk which allowed the economy and the rest of society to continue to live here. The result is that those at risk of dying aren't the ones catching the virus mostly--the younger/healthier ones are the ones catching the virus, surviving, and then developing herd immunity. We got all the fucking NY, NJ ers' Puetro Ricans and everyone else coming to Florida infected----but we are doing just fine. Moral of the story---don't spread the covid around in Nursing homes like the dem governors did and don't allow idiots like Jillian who knows nothing about the subject to babble.

We, FLORIDIANS which isn't Jillian, are luck to have Desantis and Trump here. Everyone wants to be in florida now because of them, and we are having over 1000 people move into florida each day now. Wish the Dems shit governors that Jillian likes would be half as good as Desantis---maybe we wouldn't be overwhelmed by all those yankee Dems moving to Florida right now pushing the price of everything up and overcrowding the place trying to escape dem controlled areas.

an illness so bad you have to be tested to know you have it,,,

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wow, I never thought of it like that!

that was my case and that of the 5 people I know that have had it,,,

and the one person I knew of that died, died because of the treatment not the covid,,

they left the tube in his throat to long and got infected and he died from it, at the time he died he was covid free for a month,,
I know one person that died also, but like you say in effect "It is my believe that it was the treatment, not the Covid cold that killed him". They sedated him in order to place him on the ventilator, and when they did that, I believe that Covid was able to reek havoc on him because his mind was no longer able to assist him in the fight, otherwise while being sedated like that.

Had other friend's that had it also, and they had it worse in some cases, otherwise when it came to fevers and such, but they all survived why ???? Was it because they never went and got placed on a ventilator ?? One friend said that all of his family got it, and that he had bad fever, but he got into a luke warm almost cold shower to break the fever. He stayed in there long enough to break it, and took his doxycycline to help also. His wife and daughter had it longer than he did, and had to have the steroid treatment for the lungs. My neighbor and his family also got it, and he got the Covid chills but said he never got the fever ??? He had it worse than his wife and kid's, and had to get more intensive treatment, but NO VENTILATOR. I got it also, but no one else in the family got it. Weird thing, but I'm happy about that. We've all been living normal lives ever since the thing started thank God. I was doing the mask thing, and washing the hands/sanitizing them, and I still got it.

That was so clever.

This is all about Cuomo, isn't it?

Florida has one of the lowest leftyflu mortality rates on the planet, and tests its citizens well which is why there are cases dingbat. You looneytunes libbers sure are mindnumb from sucking in all that facediaper CO2.

Ground zero for the latest surge. Hell, even mar-loco is infected and shut down.
One of the lowest mortality rates on the planet goofball. Cases are cases so what?

This is what happens when we have a president who has NO PLAN for dealing with Covid. Biden is releasing untested, infected illegals into cities across America, and you're letting him get away with it. The blood is on your hands.

a shill from Langley using a CIA controlled news for the source,comedy gold.what a surprise.:abgg2q.jpg:

Ground zero for the latest surge. Hell, even mar-loco is infected and shut down.
One of the lowest mortality rates on the planet goofball. Cases are cases so what?
you took the shill to school.lol

you took the shill to school.lol
Please pardon the post I just erased. I was embarrassing off numerically. The cdc has a covid page and I recommend it. Put cdc, civic by state and hopefully you will find the actual up to date statistics. Again, I apologize for my numeric errors.

And another thing... If DJT decides not to run in 2024, Nikki Haley will and then she will be our next Prezzie!

I know of three family members that got the Covid here in Florida. All tested positive.

My son had mild symptoms that lasted about a day.

My Daughter in Law's symptoms last about three days but were never serious.

My seven year old Granddaughter tested positive but never had any symptoms that could be identified.

I know of perhaps two dozen more friends and acquaintances here in Florida that would have added to the total number of Covid cases but had no significant problems.

The only person I know of that died of Covid was in another state.

There are precisely ZERO cases of covid in FLA today.

There is the spring flu season, which the traitors behind the steal are calling covid....

Forum List

Back