🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Flunk New's Patriotism

And who did gore sell his station too? Liberal media is covering for the terrorist in cheif we have now, and u support them.

Who? And did you bring that up as something negative or positive?

Now why is your opinion different of Fox News doing the same?

*he will never return*

And who did gore sell his station too? Liberal media is covering for the terrorist in cheif we have now, and u support them.

Who? And did you bring that up as something negative or positive?

*he will never return*

Al jeeezra, and I don't warch fox news.

I didnt ask if you watched...

did you bring that up as something negative or positive?

LOL, I was going through my pictures I have and thought I'd share some since the whining over a new channel was becoming boring

to end this show...wheeeeeeeeeeeee

StripJointL.gif

Really, it's OK if you don't want to humor me how you justify it. Some things ARE indefensible.

I did? You have access to my voting record? Christ, I almost hate to break it to you that I never voted for Obama. Nor for Al Bore either. Nor do I support network news unless it's an OJ car chase.

Libtards are fascinated more by FoxNews than the Repubs they try to attach them to.

I learn more about FoxNews on this website than if I watched it.

I DO watch "The Five", tho
:thup:

I'm actually fascinated that you deflected this topic into something about liberals

Glad to be of service.

It's *almost* always the liberals, around here, quoting the evil FoxNews or some equally biased sourced ABOUT FoxNews.

Get the connection?

Good
:thup:

Forum List

Back