Fly lands on shit face during the debate....

14600851_1263361160389680_311622422217668989_n.jpg

Excuse me, fly landed on Hildebeasts face almost exactly where one landed on the Obumanation....Social media ROARING over it..... Bing is your friend
Are these meaningless memes all you have to turn to now? Apparently you are desperate.

Excuse me, fly landed on Hildebeasts face almost exactly where one landed on the Obumanation....Social media ROARING over it..... Bing is your friend
Are these meaningless memes all you have to turn to now? Apparently you are desperate.

The word is Deplorable.

Get it right next time.

That's right. The Republicans are a basket of deplorables, not to be confused with the bucket of losers that are her loyal supporters...

What do you expect from a colostomy bag in a pant suit? LOL

Hillary keeps talking about how she is going to help the middle class but she is never specific.

She also refers to "rich corporations" as though they are individuals. She is either lying, or doesn't understand corporations.

The tax cuts for corporations that Trump proposed will help bring corporation manufacturing and jobs back to America. That is additional tax for the Fed to collect and more people working.

Aren't flies also attacked to demonic forces?

Maybe Donald is right, Hillary is the devil.

They are just some fun we are having while Hillary is imploding as a consequence of her actions.

I can just hear Johnny Cochran

"ladies and gentlemen, the fly does not lie"

Forum List

Back