Flynn the Traitor gets new 60day Extension on his sentencing to HELP Mueller get the other Traitors.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Michael Flynn’s sentencing has been postponed
Lawyers for both special counsel Robert Mueller and President Trump’s former national security adviser want two more months until Michael Flynn is sentenced.

In a court filing in Washington on Tuesday afternoon, Mueller’s office asks for a postponement "due to the status of the special counsel's investigation."

Lawyers for Flynn — who pleaded guilty in November to lying to the FBI about conversations with former Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak in December 2016 — agreed.
upload_2018-5-1_17-10-49.png

upload_2018-5-1_17-11-25.png

upload_2018-5-1_17-13-5.png

Gotta be nice to have a Felon stumping for the DOPers!
Michael Flynn Is Back on the Campaign Trail in Montana to Unseat Jon Tester

WOW! He must be giving great information on the Great Douche team!
Let the American traitor spew for its freedom. Go, Mueller!

Last edited:
In other words Mueller has a big fat nothing burger on President Trump and he’s desperate to keep up the appearance that information is being collected to appease the lunatic fringe.

Michael Flynn’s sentencing has been postponed
Lawyers for both special counsel Robert Mueller and President Trump’s former national security adviser want two more months until Michael Flynn is sentenced.

In a court filing in Washington on Tuesday afternoon, Mueller’s office asks for a postponement "due to the status of the special counsel's investigation."

Lawyers for Flynn — who pleaded guilty in November to lying to the FBI about conversations with former Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak in December 2016 — agreed.
View attachment 191126
View attachment 191127
View attachment 191128

Gotta be nice to have a Felon stumping for the DOPers!
Michael Flynn Is Back on the Campaign Trail in Montana to Unseat Jon Tester

WOW! He must be giving great information on the Great Douche team!
Let the American traitor spew for its freedom. Go, Mueller!

So what you must to keep the hard on, but eventually you are going to have to accept the fact that there are only two snitches at this point and that’s Strozak and Page, with Comey and McCabe racing to throw eachother under the bus.

It's just a 60-day stay. It will be sentenced. Why would team Mueller agree if it was not giving up Team Douche?

Weren't Hillary's cronies, lawyers, the guy that smashed cell phones and the ones that illegally deleted 30.000+ e-mails all given immunity..

Seems to me the OP has biased democrat diarrhea dripping from his lips and a rotting memory.

Last edited:
It's just a 60-day stay. It will be sentenced. Why would team Mueller agree if it was not giving up Team Douche?

Because Mullers case is circling the drain. All he has now is a political hit report that will happen on he news stating that Trump is a poopy face and a mean guy and Americans shouldent vote for him again.

Weren't Hillary's cronies, lawyers, the guy that smashed cell phones and the ones that illegally deleted 30.000+ e-mails all given immunity..

Seems to me the OP has biased democrat diarrhea dripping from his lips and a rotting memory.
Tell me again who were convicted on Team HRC?

Sheesh, just how gullible are you. Hillary et all were given a complete pass by the traitors in the Obama administration. Eh, you'll figure it out in 30 years

Sheesh, just how gullible are you. Hillary et all were given a complete pass by the traitors in the Obama administration. Eh, you'll figure it out in 30 years
List her team member in jail or charged?

In retrospect, perhaps I was too rough with you so I'll apologize for that (I don't know you) .. and most had (rather fishy) immunity from the start.

In retrospect I was too rough and disrespectful with you so I'll apologize for that (I don't know you) .. and most had (rather fishy) immunity from the start.
Those immunities convicted WHO?

In retrospect I was too rough and disrespectful with you so I'll apologize for that (I don't know you) .. and most had (rather fishy) immunity from the start.
Those immunities convicted WHO?

You should be asking why they had immunity before they even testified. The bottom line is that the investigation and resulting conclusions were a complete farce.

In retrospect, perhaps I was too rough with you so I'll apologize for that (I don't know you) .. and most had (rather fishy) immunity from the start.
List the crimes, I hope an attorney gets you immunity before you freely spew.

Mueller should give it up. He has nothing on Flynn, except that Mueller threatened Flynn's son to get a phony guilty plea. Allow the plea to be withdrawn and dismiss the charges. Mueller knows this is going nowhere.

List the crimes, I hope an attorney gets you immunity before you freely spew.

Yawn.. moving on... :itsok:

Forum List

Back