Fmr Louisiana House Rep. David Duke: Media Might Be Helping Trump Rehabilitate Hitlers Image

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
If you read what Duke says and watch that video he references, he's right. People said after watching the video it made them want to vote for Trump rather than refraining too.

48608307.cached.jpg

David Duke: Trump Makes Hitler Great Again

Video the GOP operatives put out with help by the media.

Last edited:
If you read what Duke says and watch that video he references, he's right. People said after watching the video it made them want to vote for Trump rather than refraining too.

48608307.cached.jpg

I think David Duke should have his mouth duct taped, these sort of comments are not helpful to The Donald....maybe David Duke actually supporting Ted Cruz.

48608307.cached.jpg

That is a great video, well done.
Put out not with help by the media but with help by Donald Rump, without which it would not have been
necessary.

48608307.cached.jpg

Put out not with help by the media but with help by Donald Rump, without which it would not have been
necessary.

"Donald Rump"

Seriously Ogo....I love The Donald, shouldn't this be good enough?

48608307.cached.jpg

necessary.

"Donald Rump"

Shouldn't what be good enough, Ucy?

48608307.cached.jpg

necessary.

"Donald Rump"

Well Ogo, if I love The Donald, he can't be all that bad....huh? :popcorn:

48608307.cached.jpg

necessary.

"Donald Rump"

That just means you're uninformed. And that's why I'm here. :beer:

48608307.cached.jpg

necessary.

"Donald Rump"

That just means you're uninformed. And that's why I'm here. :beer:

Oh :eusa_doh: Okay that's why you're here :beer:

Duke never said that. It's somebody named Guidian Resnick's interpretation of what he thinks Duke mat have meant in his rambling criticism of the hate ads directed at Trump. Duke wasn't talking about rehabilitating Hitler at all. It was a poor attempt at humor.

48608307.cached.jpg

necessary.

Nope. It was put out by a George Bush former advisor.

If people paid more attention to issues and candidates instead of stupid out of context remarks gleaned by Media Matters and turned into left wing fantasies by idiot bloggers, politics might make more sense.

If people paid more attention to issues and candidates instead of stupid out of context remarks gleaned by Media Matters and turned into left wing fantasies by idiot bloggers, politics might make more sense.

You mean like "What difference does it make?" Or were you specifically referring to birtherism?

Forum List

Back