Fmr Louisiana House Rep. David Duke: Media Might Be Helping Trump Rehabilitate Hitlers Image

If you read what Duke says and watch that video he references, he's right. People said after watching the video it made them want to vote for Trump rather than refraining too.

48608307.cached.jpg

David Duke: Trump Makes Hitler Great Again

Video the GOP operatives put out with help by the media.

That is a great video, well done.
Put out not with help by the media but with help by Donald Rump, without which it would not have been
necessary.

Nope. It was put out by a George Bush former advisor.

---- using content from A. Hitler and D. Drumpf. Without which the comparison cannot be made.

Leave Hitler alone.

I hate Sarah Silverman, she's just so not funny.

That's because she has a sense of humor.

No she doesn't have a sense of humour, she's unfunny and vulgar and only idiots like her....idiots for example that enjoy "jokes" about Crucifying Jesus Christ.

Get over yourself.

No it's you that needs to get your head out of your ass.

Leave Hitler alone.

No she doesn't have a sense of humour, she's unfunny and vulgar and only idiots like her....idiots for example that enjoy "jokes" about Crucifying Jesus Christ.

Get over yourself.

You say that as though I told you to pull your head out of your ass. I would never ask that much from you.

Get over yourself.

You say that as though I told you to pull your head out of your ass. I would never ask that much from you.

So you think Jesus Christ being Crucified is funny? That Sarah Silverman POS said she'd Crucify Jesus Christ again....Satanic whore that she is.

Get over yourself.

So you think Jesus Christ being Crucified is funny? That Sarah Silverman POS said she'd Crucify Jesus Christ again....Satanic whore that she is.

You should be thrilled JC was crucified, after all if he wasn't what would you use as a crutch to hoist yourself onto that soap box you are so proudly standing on now?

Get over yourself.

You should be thrilled JC was crucified, after all if he wasn't what would you use as a crutch to hoist yourself onto that soap box you are so proudly standing on now?

Okay so are "jokes" about Holocaust funny then? If "jokes" about Jesus Christ being Crucified are "funny", then you agree that Holocaust "jokes" are also "funny", yes? Or are you applying hypocritical double standard as to whats "funny"....surely ANYTHING is "funny", yes or no?

Get over yourself.

Okay so are jokes about Holocaust funny then? If "jokes" about Jesus Christ being Crucified are "funny", then you agree that Holocaust jokes are also "funny", yes?

Sometimes they are.

Okay so are jokes about Holocaust funny then? If "jokes" about Jesus Christ being Crucified are "funny", then you agree that Holocaust jokes are also "funny", yes?

Sometimes they are.

You must have strange sense of humour. Okay.

Sometimes they are.

You must have strange sense of humour. Okay.

I just get satire and you take things way too literally.

Forum List

Back