Fond Memories of Old TV

dmp said:
BattleStar Gallactica - when I was 10. Actually today's version is MUCH better. :)

V The mini-series AND the series.

Land of the Lost

Three Stooges - except with Shemp

Man I used to LOVE that V mini-series but my mom would hardly ever let me watch it, her sitcoms were on at the same time :wtf:

I do remember Land of the Lost I liked that one too :D

Mr. P said:
Leave it to Beaver!
Gilligan’s Island

Lost In Space
Man From Uncle
Star Trek (the original)
Green Acres
The Munsters
Gomer Pyle USMC
The Beverly Hillbillies
The Addams Family
Get Smart
Twilight Zone
Outter Limits
Alfred Hitchcock had something on I liked, but I don’t recall the title.

And the one I always had my daughter watch on PBS
Wishbone….What a great show that is/was..
Those are the only ones I liked, especially Man From U.N.C.L.E. I got the bullet firing briefcase one Christmas. I later loved Mission Impossible.

I think the Alfred Hitchcock show was called, "Alfred Hitchccock Presents"

Kathianne said:
Those are the only ones I liked, especially Man From U.N.C.L.E. I got the bullet firing briefcase one Christmas. I later loved Mission Impossible.

I forgot "Mission Impossible"! That was a great show!!!! My friends and I used to play "Mission Impossible" back in those days....

Kathianne said:

I think yer right.
I liked Mission Impossible too, and more some have listed..I'll need to make a new list of what I "liked" vs what I "remember".

In no particular order, programs I watched a lot were:

Reading Rainbow
Electric Company
Different Strokes
Silver Spoons (LOVED Jason Bateman)
Good Times
Magnum PI
Colombo
Rockford Files
Knots Landing
Dark Shadows
SCTV
Degrassi Jr. High
Looney Tunes
Flinstones
Hawaii 50
Pink Panther Cartoons

Said1 said:
In no particular order, programs I watched a lot were:

Reading Rainbow
Electric Company
Different Strokes
Silver Spoons (LOVED Jason Bateman)
Good Times
Magnum PI
Colombo
Rockford Files
Knots Landing
Dark Shadows
SCTV
Degrassi Jr. High
Looney Tunes
Flinstones
Hawaii 50
Pink Panther Cartoons
Oh man, I loved Angelique and Barnabus.
They made my jr. high heart beat 240!

Kathianne said:
Oh man, I loved Angelique and Barnabus.
They made my jr. high heart beat 240!
Angelique.... she may have been an evil vampire, but she was a HOT evil vampire!!!!! I used to get envious of the guys she'd bite on the neck....

KarlMarx said:
Angelique.... she may have been an evil vampire, but she was a HOT evil vampire!!!!! I used to get envious of the guys she'd bite on the neck....
I must admit, I KNEW at 13 that a love affair with Jonathan Fried was out of the question, but ohhhhh

Kathianne said:
I must admit, I KNEW at 13 that a love affair with Jonathan Fried was out of the question, but ohhhhh
I didn't want to have a love affair with Angelique... I just wanted to have sex with her (or whatever a 10 year old believed sex was supposed to be )

ang2.jpg

KarlMarx said:
I didn't want to have a love affair with Angelique... I just wanted to have sex with her (or whatever a 10 year old believed sex was supposed to be )

ang2.jpg
:laugh: Difference between men and women, I wanted love and ....

Kathianne said:
:laugh: Difference between men and women, I wanted love and ....
Well... it was love, sort of... I loved the idea of having sex with her...

anyway...

It looks like Barnabus was either thinking the same thing I was or he was thinking of taking a bite of that lovely neck of hers

KarlMarx said:
Well... it was love, sort of... I loved the idea of having sex with her...

anyway...

It looks like Barnabus was either thinking the same thing I was or he was thinking of taking a bite of that lovely neck of hers
I cannot for the life of me remember what I saw in him. :laugh: then again, she looks pretty twitty in that photo too, though a heck of a lot younger!

Said1 said:
I'd love to get the entire series on DVD. Along with Columbo, Macmillan and wife, Rockford files, Magnum PI...... :laugh:
Columbo and Rockford, I'd skip the other two. :laugh:

Hey Dude rocked! i'm still waiting for that to come out on dvd. they already released Pete and Pete and Salute Your Shorts so it shouldn't be long.

Hey Dude
Pete and Pete
Salute Your Shorts
GI Joe
Transformers
the Gobots
The Gummi Bears
the Snorkes
Ducktales
old disney cartoons
M.A.S.K
voltron
Punky Brewster
I'm Telling
Paw Paw Bears

thats just a short list i could go on and on

they already released Pete and Pete and Salute Your Shorts

Woah, woah, woah! When did Salute Your Shorts come out?! I may need to make an emergency Best Buy run tomorrow.

it was supposed to come out a while ago or at least thats what it was rumoured to be coming out in the nick rewind collections but it hasen't yet my bad.i thought it was out. keep checking tvshowsondvd.com for news on when it might be coming out

Forum List

Back