Food good enough to fight over at Golden Corral

They closed all the Golden Corrals down around here due to all the injuries over the fights for the fries.

'I like Golden Corral, just going to put on a football helmet on my next visit,' another added.

Okay, that's funny.

Ahhhhh . The buffet. About 30 years ago I exposed two Jewish princesses filling their purses at the buffet with fruits and cheeses. Good times ! I wonder why I wasn't held for antiJewtaizzm ?

Ahhhhh . The buffet. About 30 years ago I exposed two Jewish princesses filling their purses at the buffet with fruits and cheeses. Good times ! I wonder why I wasn't held for antiJewtaizzm ?

How did you know they were Jews?

Were they wearing arm bands?

Golden Corral has a location here in Mercer County as well. Although we aren't as enthusiastic as diners in Philadelphia.

Thank the gods we do not live in Liberia . . . oh, ha . . . would you get a load of . . . that? You've been "DINDU" struck . . .

I can see how it happens. I take my mom to her UVA appointment every six-month in Charlottesville, Virginia and there this hog trough there call the Wood Grill Buffet. She likes it so I stop and treat her when her appointment is over.

They have really good fried chicken and I like wings so there I am picking out the wings (three of them) and this fuckin' land-whale of a 300#+ black woman says to me "you gonna take them all"?

I just wolf stared her and said "as many as I want lady".

Well I'm no wilting flower and I guess she sensed that so she started going on about how good the chicken was so Whirlstar avoided. ;)

I can see how it happens. I take my mom to her UVA appointment every six-month in Charlottesville, Virginia and there this hog trough there call the Wood Grill Buffet. She likes it so I stop and treat her when her appointment is over.

They have really good fried chicken and I like wings so there I am picking out the wings (three of them) and this fuckin' land-whale of a 300#+ black woman says to me "you gonna take them all"?

I just wolf stared her and said "as many as I want lady".

Well I'm no wilting flower and I guess she sensed that so she started going on about how good the chicken was so Whirlstar avoided. ;)

Damn, son. You're lucky you still have two arms.

I don't know, she was damn close to breaking a law to live by. ;)

I would have just grabbed a pork chop and thrown it across the room. She would have pounced on that and left you alone.

I don't know if the GC's are still around DFW here, but the ones I've seen were all put in the worst parts of the cities around here. I've only ever been to one of them. I really didn't care for it. I prefer Furr's........of course they closed most of those down now.

I think the only open buffets I know of around here are the big Asian buffets. And their parking lots are always full.

Maybe it's just the local franchise.

After trying it once I decided I'd never take even a stray dog there.
Most likely.
The Golden Corral here won the national best award 3 years straight. It is absolutely nothing like any other Golden Corral I have ever seen. The salad bar is like 40 ft long, two sided. Everything always looks pristine and fresh.
The regular food bar never looks old, never dirty and broad choices. They also have a "to order" grill bar. Pork Chops or Steaks cooked to order, and how you like it cooked.
Seriously, people come here from 100 miles and more to eat there. It is also the 2nd largest Golden Corral in America. They built on to it 3 times in the past 10 years, with two floors.

Forum List

Back