Food stamps and the abuse I see

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
I am standing here at work and incomes this nice 2014 ford expedition. A lady steps out in the designer cloths comes in grabs a water some cashews and a small bag of chips and after I ring this up asks if I take ebt . I said yes. She then lifts up her 600 dollar purse and pays with ebt . She trout with the touch screen because her 30 dollar nails don't work on it.......

Wtf!!!! This infuriates me and it is not something rare. Me and my wife both work and make to much to qualify for food stamps and we drive a 2003 Buick that was handed down to us. I have to scrap for cloths and rent and bills everyday . My wife has entered had her nails done in well over a year. And yet here is this woman eating off my fucking tax money. I wish I could say this was a rare thing I see but truth is it isnt....it is more rare to see a person who is actually down on their luck using my tax money. Maybe it is time we do away with snap

While at the supermarket self check-out, I notice a lady at the kiosk in front of me paying her tab using an EBT card (bridge card). I failed to notice the items she purchased. Then while exiting the supermarket and walking in the parking lot to get into my 9 year old paid for automobile, I notice the lady getting into a new Mercedes C300. Great looking automobile.

I must be doing something wrong.

I am standing here at work and incomes this nice 2014 ford expedition. A lady steps out in the designer cloths comes in grabs a water some cashews and a small bag of chips and after I ring this up asks if I take ebt . I said yes. She then lifts up her 600 dollar purse and pays with ebt . She trout with the touch screen because her 30 dollar nails don't work on it.......

Wtf!!!! This infuriates me and it is not something rare. Me and my wife both work and make to much to qualify for food stamps and we drive a 2003 Buick that was handed down to us. I have to scrap for cloths and rent and bills everyday . My wife has entered had her nails done in well over a year. And yet here is this woman eating off my fucking tax money. I wish I could say this was a rare thing I see but truth is it isnt....it is more rare to see a person who is actually down on their luck using my tax money. Maybe it is time we do away with snap
Maybe it is time you went back to school, educated yourself and got a better job than assistant to the head cashier at your local Wawa.

Thanks for confirming what I've always known. You're a pathetic, low life, piece of scum who fails at life and the only work you can get is at a gas station.

Either that, or you're a flaming liar.

Or both.

I observe abuse too, but almost exclusively it is poor people buying lots of sodas and snacks, and I usually know them

With the kids getting two free meals each at school, I figure it is afternoon snacks, big afternoon snacks!

We seem to be great at growing morbidly obese children.

Thanks for confirming what I've always known. You're a pathetic, low life, piece of scum who fails at life and the only work you can get is at a gas station.

Or both.
I see you've met sandtoes.

Or both.

Why do you have to personally attack someone like you just did. If this OP has done it to you in the past well then I am sorry.
Even if you don't agree with what this OP writes , you do not need to hit below the belt.

Any way I have seen some lazy ass people laying around collecting from the Government too

Or both.
Why do you have to personally attack someone like you just did. If this OP has done it to you in the past well then I am sorry.
Even if you don't agree with what this OP writes , you do not need to hit below the belt.

Any way I have seen some lazy ass people laying around collecting from the Government too
The worst "abuse" is that the rules let people buy garbage food that was once not allowed.

And the people that can least afford the main consequences of the shitty diet allowed on SNAP, morbid obesity, and morbid obesity related disorders, are the people who suffer from it, die early, die crippled from excess weight, diabetes, etc.

Not rare at all. I used to work with a woman who owned a house plus another rental house that the government paid the rent on so she would house low income people via the states housing program. This same woman would collect free food stuff from WIC ...like peanut butter and cereal... Then have the nerve to bitch because she hated the brand they used to give her.

I printed out a sticker and pasted it to the front of my Amex so my Amex looks exactly like an EBT card. I love dressing up like a $1000 hooker and waltzing into the grocery store filling up my cart with ribeyes and stone crab claws and wine and smokes and paying for all of it with my "EBT" card. I think I've given several Republicans heart attacks.

:lol:

Or both.

The dude is lying. That's why he got insulted.

Here is a question for the OP:

WHAT TAX MONEY????? You don't pay federal income taxes.

If OP is that bad off then they pay no taxes, at least according to the 47% figure thrown around by republicans.

The Reagan welfare queen myth makes another appearance. Shocking

tumblr_njl1i1C0891tkue1wo1_1280.jpg

Screen-shot-2012-12-14-at-10.52.56-AM.png

Ever notice that from year to year with this stereotypical welfare queen, the only thing that changes in the story is the year of the new car she is driving? Funny shit you all believe.

I know a young white woman who has an EBT card. She works in a nursing home doing the long week end hours, cause that's the only way she can get her kids watched by their dead beat dad is on the wk ends. So she watches them during the week, no car, about 13 buck an hour. She's my tenant. She needs the help to feed her two kids and herself.
There are many many many more of her than there is welfare queen ladies with new cars whose story will never die.
And my tenant is even real.

Forum List

Back