🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For any guy who does not have a Valentine please never do this on Facebook

I see you think that matters. The guy didn't post his date's picture. Could be for a million reasons besides not giving a shit what you think. She could be known in the area, just divorced or separated, or a co-worker. The point is, he doesn't need to prove a damn thing to you, despite your claims of "social media rules".

Only conclusion I can come to is she is UGLY

At least he has a date. You are spending your Valentines Day trying to stir up shit about someone else's date. lol That is simply pathetic.

I'm not on the market because I am in transition
Reminds me of a career waiter who's an aspiring actor.
Fbj sounds like a loser who is fucking men for money as part of some life transition to get him through a tough financial period. The "transition" ends up lasting 15 years.

Come sniff my dick

Only conclusion I can come to is she is UGLY

At least he has a date. You are spending your Valentines Day trying to stir up shit about someone else's date. lol That is simply pathetic.

Fbj sounds like a loser who is fucking men for money as part of some life transition to get him through a tough financial period. The "transition" ends up lasting 15 years.

Come sniff my dick
Now, now. I know you are in a bad station in life. But acting out is not going to help things. First, off, thank you for your invitation to "sniff" your dick, but i am not a raging homo like you are. Therefore, I shall decline. Secondly, even if I was a raging homo like you I would not be interested in smelling all of the residual fecal matter that is on your dick. Thirdly, if I was a raging homo (like you) I am quite sure that I could do A LOT BETTER than you. I would not be caught dead in the shit hole where you live. Besides, you sound like a moron.

Maybe low-end male prostitution would be a step up for you? It would generate some extra cash. Fuck knows you are not busy dating women, so you got the time. Just condition yourself to accept it. Think of it as a prostate examine; think of the oral like eating ribs. Hell, is sucking dick REALLY that bad? It is not the worst thing in the world. Plus, who would find out, or even care if they did? You don't have any friends, certainly not many people who care about you. Fuck it, dude. Go for the cash (do not accept checks)!

Don't get pissy, son. I am just trying to help you out, like a life coach.

Come sniff my dick
Now, now. I know you are in a bad station in life. But acting out is not going to help things. First, off, thank you for your invitation to "sniff" your dick, but i am not a raging homo like you are. Therefore, I shall decline. Secondly, even if I was a raging homo like you I would not be interested in smelling all of the residual fecal matter that is on your dick. Thirdly, if I was a raging homo (like you) I am quite sure that I could do A LOT BETTER than you. I would not be caught dead in the shit hole where you live. Besides, you sound like a moron.

Maybe low-end male prostitution would be a step up for you? It would generate some extra cash. Fuck knows you are not busy dating women, so you got the time. Just condition yourself to accept it. Think of it as a prostate examine; think of the oral like eating ribs. Hell, is sucking dick REALLY that bad? It is not the worst thing in the world. Plus, who would find out, or even care if they did? You don't have any friends, certainly not many people who care about you. Fuck it, dude. Go for the cash (do not accept checks)!

I don't rent apartment shit holes. Only nice apartments in nice neighborhoods

Come sniff my dick

What?

Come sniff my dick

What?

I don't live in shit holes, not a crack addict

Forum List

Back