🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For any guy who does not have a Valentine please never do this on Facebook

Unless you respect the woman and don't choose to flash her picture to hundreds of people she does not know, just to prove something to people who have no say in the matter.

well he shouldn't be on facebook then, just go on the date and stay off social media

Every dude that made a Valentine's day post showed who he was with. But this retarded mutherfucker says he is with the most beautiful women in the world and don't show her picture?

Because he isn't so insecure that he feels the need to prove anything to anyone. He has a date with a women he thinks is beautiful. He shouldn't worry about whether every lonely fool on his FB page believes him. You don't want to believe him? Ok. But why do you insist on making a big deal out of it? Especially since you can't prove any of your story.

I see you unaware of the social media rules

I see you think that matters. The guy didn't post his date's picture. Could be for a million reasons besides not giving a shit what you think. She could be known in the area, just divorced or separated, or a co-worker. The point is, he doesn't need to prove a damn thing to you, despite your claims of "social media rules".

Only conclusion I can come to is she is UGLY

At least he has a date. You are spending your Valentines Day trying to stir up shit about someone else's date. lol That is simply pathetic.

well he shouldn't be on facebook then, just go on the date and stay off social media

Every dude that made a Valentine's day post showed who he was with. But this retarded mutherfucker says he is with the most beautiful women in the world and don't show her picture?

Because he isn't so insecure that he feels the need to prove anything to anyone. He has a date with a women he thinks is beautiful. He shouldn't worry about whether every lonely fool on his FB page believes him. You don't want to believe him? Ok. But why do you insist on making a big deal out of it? Especially since you can't prove any of your story.

I see you think that matters. The guy didn't post his date's picture. Could be for a million reasons besides not giving a shit what you think. She could be known in the area, just divorced or separated, or a co-worker. The point is, he doesn't need to prove a damn thing to you, despite your claims of "social media rules".

At least he has a date. You are spending your Valentines Day trying to stir up shit about someone else's date. lol That is simply pathetic.

I'm not on the market because I am in transition

Then worry about your own transition and quit whining about nonsense. Who gives a fuck if the girl is beautiful, ugly, or even imaginary. If it was someone you know in real life, you would know. Since you don't, your judgement is irrelevant.

Then worry about your own transition and quit whining about nonsense. Who gives a fuck if the girl is beautiful, ugly, or even imaginary. If it was someone you know in real life, you would know. Since you don't, your judgement is irrelevant.

The second a woman sits on my face you will be the first to know

Gee, how thrilling.

Woman sitting on man's face. You mean like this?

f065c791-d1a7-4602-8d90-929180889f2e.jpeg

So your hooker didn't show?

I told you hookers are not allowed in this building, it's on the lease
What kind of shit hole do you live in where the landlord has to put a "no hooker" clause into the lease contract?

It's against the law to pay for sex you silly mutherfucker
Uh, yeah I get that. But I leased places before I bought my house and none of those leases explicitly stated that hookers were not allowed on the premises. They may have said something like "use of leased premises may not include any illicit activity." If that is what you are referring to, then I get it. But even with that you can still get whores inside your place. Your landlord is not going to know if they are whores. As an aside, it is never a good idea to let a whore know where you live.

What kind of shit hole do you live in where the landlord has to put a "no hooker" clause into the lease contract?

Uh, yeah I get that. But I leased places before I bought my house and none of those leases explicitly stated that hookers were not allowed on the premises. They may have said something like "use of leased premises may not include any illicit activity." If that is what you are referring to, then I get it. But even with that you can still get whores inside your place. Your landlord is not going to know if they are whores. As an aside, it is never a good idea to let a whore know where you live.

he has talked before about losing his lease for reasons that really only exist in government housing, as far as i can tell.

he has talked before about losing his lease for reasons that really only exist in government housing, as far as i can tell.
Ah, that explains it.

Reminds me of a career waiter who's an aspiring actor.

I want to shit on you for making such a dumb post

Reminds me of a career waiter who's an aspiring actor.
Fbj sounds like a loser who is fucking men for money as part of some life transition to get him through a tough financial period. The "transition" ends up lasting 15 years.

Forum List

Back