For Someone Who Never Served, Donald Trump Sure Loves To Criticize Those Who Haved

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
f244e2e369b54911bc3bce3b0aa7ee26-a471d303853849debb34594c229cde51-1.jpg

Just about a year ago, Donald Trump — the presidential candidate who received a draft deferment for bone spurs and called avoiding sexually transmitted diseases his “personal Vietnam” — mocked Gold Star parents who questioned what he knew about sacrifice.

When asked about Khan’s convention speech, Trump told George Stephanopoulos, “I think I’ve made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I’ve created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I’ve had tremendous success. I think I’ve done a lot.”

Joan Vennochi: For someone who never served, Donald Trump sure loves to criticize those who have - The Boston Globe

A lying POS Democrat claims he served in combat, not only was that a lie he received at least 5 deferments to keep him out of Vietnam...and this is about Trump?

A lying POS Democrat claims he served in combat, not only was that a lie he received at least 5 deferments to keep him out of Vietnam...and this is about Trump?
Yes. This is about a lying piece of shit that is now the illegitimate president, disrespecting real Americans that actually wore the uniform in service to their country. Llke the son of the Kahn family who gave the ultimate sacrifice for his country. I would gladly replace the entire Trump family for that young man.

Yes. This is about a lying piece of shit that is now the illegitimate president, disrespecting real Americans that actually wore the uniform in service to their country. Llke the son of the Kahn family who gave the ultimate sacrifice for his country. I would gladly replace the entire Trump family for that young man.

this is about a lying piece of shit you don't like. it's never about a lying piece of shit you do. so in the end, it's just about building a case against people you hate.

Don't be a cry baby, you lost get over it.

Democrat Fake News shite. The US Military overwhelmingly supported him in the Election. They despise Hussein and Hillary Clinton. That's the truth.

For Someone Who Never Served, Donald Trump Sure Loves To Criticize Those Who Haved

That's because he knows more than the generals.

Leftists would never do such thing... they would never criticize, say, the veterans.

Just about a year ago, Donald Trump — the presidential candidate who received a draft deferment for bone spurs and called avoiding sexually transmitted diseases his “personal Vietnam” — mocked Gold Star parents who questioned what he knew about sacrifice.

When asked about Khan’s convention speech, Trump told George Stephanopoulos, “I think I’ve made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I’ve created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I’ve had tremendous success. I think I’ve done a lot.”

Joan Vennochi: For someone who never served, Donald Trump sure loves to criticize those who have - The Boston Globe

He also prefers those who were not captured

Blumenthal was in uniform during Vietnam

Draft Dodging Donnie was banging hookers in Times Square

I was unaware that serving in the military entitles you to not be criticized no matter what stupid things you say and do.

Blumenthal was in uniform during Vietnam

Draft Dodging Donnie was banging hookers in Times Square

You think that helps Blumenthal? :cuckoo:

Lets see...

Blumenthal served his country....Trump didn't
Lying Donnie is complaining about someone else stretching the truth?

He also prefers those who were not captured

I prefer those who weren't captured too:

DF3BAM-UMAAcla2.jpg

Forum List

Back