For Those of You in Denial of Who’s Been Running the White House the Last 4 Years

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
1721508145530.png

1721508206517.png

Suddenly it’s Obama calling the shots on everything. Suddenly. Out of the blue.

View attachment 980560

View attachment 980561
Suddenly it’s Obama calling the shots on everything. Suddenly. Out of the blue.

Lawn Jockey on a High Horse

Who has run Obama since he was groomed at Harvard Law?

If Obama is running the U.S it would explain Putins adventurism. He and Xi were very active during the Obama years. As it were, Biden is far tougher on them than Obama was.
Except on the one major disaster of foreign policy - Iran. This administration - whoever the hell is calling the shots - has set the world on fire by giving Iran access to billion$ and providing political cover for their adventurism.

Israel should stop playing his game and simply, LOUDLY tell the world that the moment they know Iran is assembling or has assembled any nukes, Israel will also use them to devastate that nation's nuclear infrastructure and if Iran strikes Israel with a nuke, Israel will answer in kind and it won't just be Iran who is destroyed. All of their proxies and the nations that have supported them will pay dearly as well.

Two year no-show voted-present Senator with a Foreign student registration to expensive College but not many classmates ever heard of him or saw him?
Never worked one day in his entire unknown life. Then a Community organizer in a town with 10 Blacks shot every day over decades, with two per day killed?
PERFECT sayeth the BoardStain.

Except on the one major disaster of foreign policy - Iran. This administration - whoever the hell is calling the shots - has set the world on fire by giving Iran access to billion$ and providing political cover for their adventurism.

Israel should stop playing his game and simply, LOUDLY tell the world that the moment they know Iran is assembling or has assembled any nukes, Israel will also use them to devastate that nation's nuclear infrastructure and if Iran strikes Israel with a nuke, Israel will answer in kind and it won't just be Iran who is destroyed. All of their proxies and the nations that have supported them will pay dearly as well.

The problem is that Biden promised Israel and the world that Iran would never have a nuke.

Now Blinken said they are two weeks from having one.

I proffered some time ago that Obummer , Pelosi and Schumer are three of the most important decision makers below the Deep State inner sanctum , which is mainly made up of international Jewish Settlement Bankers .

That was Valerie Jarrett.

I proffered some time ago that Obummer , Pelosi and Schumer are three of the most important decision makers below the Deep State inner sanctum , which is mainly made up of international Jewish Settlement Bankers .
I should ignore you. You post some really stupid stuff. It would be #3 for me.

What's clear is that that's what the controlled MSM wants everyone to believe.

I think it goes a little higher than Obama. He himself was a puppet. Some of you are giving him too much credit. :heehee:

Forum List

Back