Democrats get things done!

Save it stupid, that right wing trick of trying to pit black folks against immigrants isn't going to work. Just for the sake of argument show me how immigrants are hurting black folks.

Black residents of Chicago slam city over $51 million in migrant care, demand reparations​

Black residents of Chicago slam city over $51 million in migrant care, demand reparations​

So how is that taking jobs and benefits from black folks, they weren't getting that 51 million to begin with. Why do you think they are raising hell about it. Duh.

So how is that taking jobs and benefits from black folks, they weren't getting that 51 million to begin with. Why do you think they are raising hell about it. Duh.

"I understand that $51 million are gonna be voted on today and I encourage the alderman to please vote it down because number one, we have not opened up the schools for our homeless, we see them in the streets everyday, I make sure that the homeless are fed with clothing," Black Lives Matter Women of Faith founder Caroline Ruff can be heard saying during the meeting.
We need to take care of our community, we need to take care of our black community, we need to open up these schools for mental health," Ruff added. "We have not gotten anything for our community and we are sick and tired enough is enough."

How did Hobbs determine which people suffered from "conditions they cannot control"? Are we to believe that one in seven Arizonians suffers from "a (medical) condition that they cannot control"? o_O

“Hard-working, middle class Arizonans should not be forced to have those difficult kitchen table conversations because of medical debt from conditions they cannot control,” Hobbs said.

Is Hobbs referring to medical or financial conditions. Hmmmm?

Last edited:
It's shit like this that tells you dems dont follow all the news just liberal news.
And it usually comes back and bites em in the ass...two weeks :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, just watch MSNBC for 30 minutes.... They never talk about the border, about Hunter and his drug problem, (except when he was found guilty for the gun charge) they never talk about Joe Biden getting naked in the shower with his 15 year old daughter, they never talk about Joe Biden molesting his kids, they never talk about how Kamaltoe Harris never took care of the border in the 3 and 1/2 years she was named "Border Czar" and on and on.......They only want to talk about how much they hate Trump. :p

Forum List

Back