Negro League historian helps reclaim baseball history

What is literal vs. figurative?
Do you not know? When you imagine things about me that isn't a metaphorical fantasy, it's an actual fantasy. Whatever you're fantasizing, could be a metaphor but it is also a figment of your imagination and figments of your imagination are literally fantasies. You fantasize about me. That's real shit. That's a fact. :laugh:

Do you not know? When you imagine things about me that isn't a metaphorical fantasy, it's an actual fantasy. Whatever you're fantasizing, could be a metaphor but it is also a figment of your imagination and figments of your imagination are literally fantasies. You fantasize about me. That's real shit. :laugh:
LMAO. Now you're adding the word metaphor. :laughing0301:

Hint: Using the word "literal" to emphasize your point or feelings is incorrect writing/speaking.

LMAO. Now you're adding the word metaphor. :laughing0301:
Because metaphor is a synonym for figurative.... fucking Christ how retarded and uneducated are you....? :dunno: :laugh:
Hint: Using the word "literal" to emphasize your point or feelings is incorrect writing/speaking.
I'm using to describe what you're literally doing which is fantasizing about me, Dumbass. :lmao:

Fucking read a book.

Forum List

Back