Negro League historian helps reclaim baseball history

Thread summary. A guys makes a thread about baseball, but then later admits he doesn't know about baseball, nor does he care. He claims to be Jamaican or Chinese. He then doesn't know if he is white or black. He thinks it's okay for a woman to applaud herself for wanting to murder whites because prejudice.

What I care about is American culture being made more inclusive to the people it had previously excluded and how that hurts the feelings of you soft whites. I'm only here to point and laugh at you as you culture gets rearranged to suit people like me who don't even give a shit. :funnyface:
DEI in baseball doesn’t change the facts.

Didn’t earn it.

It does not matter what you think. The top blacks are considered by their peers and the professionals as good as the top whites.

Racism is just so mediocre, you know. Get over yourself, jack3. You are not worth... whatever.
Never said otherwise. No matter how much you want to vilify.

DEI in baseball doesn’t change the facts.

Didn’t earn it.
Your feelings aren't facts you Simple mother fucker. :lmao:

Whether you feel they earned inclusion doesn't really matter to anyone, does it? No one is writing a news article or starting a post about your own personal record book. People do care what MLB includes in their official stats and that's what we're here discussing, Soy. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back