🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Negro League historian helps reclaim baseball history

Josh Gibson in the negro league had more home runs that Babe Ruth, and as such, should be recognized in the MLB Hall of Fame.

First, you call me a "fucking moron." Then, an "idiot. And you claim I'm the one who is triggered?! 😂
Different types of triggered, Dipshit. You're triggered into crying about MLB including negro league stats. I'm triggered into laughing at you over it. It's not the having of emotions that's funny, what's funny are your little bitch emotions. :lmao:
Yes, you did post it. Getting a little confused? 😂
I am. I don't know what issue of fan fiction you're referring to. I haven't posted any links in this thread so maybe look through one of your diary entries and see if you fantasized about it there.

Different types of triggered, Dipshit. You're triggered into crying about MLB including negro league stats. I'm triggered into laughing at you over it. It's not the having of emotions that's funny, what's funny are your little bitch emotions. :lmao:
Your profanity gives away you being triggered.

I am. I don't know what issue of fan fiction you're referring to. I haven't posted any links in this thread so maybe look through one of your diary entries and see if you fantasized about it there.
You really are confused now. 😂

Why? Did he do this in the pros? I doubt it. You guys are doing what you racists do with every accomplishmemt by blacks that are shown to exceed somebody white. Why should I go to bat for Weartherman who didn't hit 3 triples in a pro game.
Based on your pro criteria, are you including independent rookie league stats in the MLB books?

Forum List

Back