Negro League historian helps reclaim baseball history

“I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step, like I did the world a fucking favor.” --Dr. Aruna Khilanani, Lecture at Yale Med School

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-yFE2mtjc0GIilS7t-IbHgLQ-t1080x1080.jpg
And why would she have such fantasies? For no reason? Just because they were white? Or perhaps its due to the racism she has faced from whites like you.

Why are you a racist against Asians being recognized for their accomplishments? Oh far eclipsed Aaron and Bonds.
1. I am Asian.

2. I don't even watch baseball. Couldn't give less of a shit what the MLB does but I am amused that inclusion salts your cracker.

:lmao:

A viral video showing a black student at the University of Virginia asking white students to leave the campus diversity centre has sparked a debate over race.
"Frankly, there's just too many white people in here," the student says in the clip posted on Wednesday.

Yale is the place where a white student called the police on a black stdent when she was in the study hall.

Funny what you racists choose to not remember in order to dishonestly whine about others and racism.

:laughing0301:Thanks for showing your true colors!
I have asked your punk ass a question and you cannot answer it because you know that the womans statement was a response to the white racism she faced.

Right, that's the same as wanting to shoot whites and think you're doing the world a favor. I thought you just said we weren't doing strawmen. :rolleyes:
Look white boy, what the racism whites like you continue practicing has caused is not my problem. You can quit pretendng that your racist asses are poor innocent victims.

Look white boy, what the racism whites like you continue practicing has caused is not my problem. You can quit pretendng that your racist asses are poor innocent victims.
Is your bf going to shoot someone, too?

1. I am Asian.

2. I don't even watch baseball. Couldn't give less of a shit what the MLB does but I am amused that inclusion salts your cracker.

:lmao:
It's obvious you don't. You posted an article about the superiority of blacks in 1921 baseball and did not even read it.

It's obvious you don't. You posted an article about the superiority of blacks in 1921 baseball and did not even read it.
The Negro leagues were better. That's why whites were too scared to let them in.

Forum List

Back