Record Books To Be Rewritten As MLB Adopts Negro League Stats

You can talk "should" until the cows come home. Should is not happened.

early days a walk was considered a hit...think how that helped the batting avg.....

Because "MLB" had different rules or eras does not mean you mingle in uncontrolled data from any Tom Dick & Harry. MLB kept it's own data, made it's own rules and played it's own league games under League rules. Best players were identifiable by competing in MLB not in company picnic games.

Because "MLB" had different rules or eras does not mean you mingle in uncontrolled data from any Tom Dick & Harry. MLB kept it's own data, made it's own rules and played it's own league games under League rules. Best players were identifiable by competing in MLB not in company picnic games.
This is just a form of reparations by guilt-ridden white libs

the negro baseball league played in stadiums....

Everyone thinks the Negro League was somehow inferior and their records don’t belong with the all white league, but maybe the competition was equal, or even better.
They dont belong because they didnt play each other

Everyone thinks the Negro League was somehow inferior and their records don’t belong with the all white league, but maybe the competition was equal, or even better.
Maybe, but the negro league stats are very suspect. We just don't know. Anyway - i'm sick of the wokkies rewriting history all the time.

ty cobb wasnt a racist.....he said he did not care if minorities played....cap anson is the one who prevented it from happening in the late 1800's...
I think the Anson legacy is overstated. The rival American League arose and they declined to sign any black players.

I think the Anson legacy is overstated. The rival American League arose and they declined to sign any black players.
is it?....everything i have read about it said he stated that he would not step on a field with a black player....and they were talking about letting them play when he made that statement.....other players apparently lined up with him....i would like to know what he was scared of?....

is it?....everything i have read about it said he stated that he would not step on a field with a black player....and they were talking about letting them play when he made that statement.....other players apparently lined up with him....i would like to know what he was scared of?....
Yes, he was one guy. The rival American League could have sign blacks to further dent the National League, but they did not.

Forum List

Back