for those of you that form opinions based on the

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
mainstream media providing you information you are a diminishing breed.
Unlike you that do depend and as a result you use hyperbole, hysteria make the rare, exception events the RULE because the media ONLY knows how to exaggerate blow out of proportion and defend Democrats while writing negatives about GOP... here is a poll...

Journalists Getting Less Respect, Especially Among Women
The decline in public views about journalists’ contribution to society since 2009 is more pronounced among women than men.
Roughly three-in-ten women (29%) say journalists contribute a lot to society’s well-being, down 17 percentage points from 46% in 2009.
Men’s views on this are about the same today as they were in 2009.
Lawyers are at the bottom with 18% of surveyed saying they contributed to society.
Public Esteem for Military Still High - Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life

Now I wonder how many of those 18% that say lawyers DO contribute know this number:
$850 billion a year.
This is what physicians (occupations the surveyed people say have 66% contribution to society ) say is caused by fear they are going to be sued by lawyers!

Here is what physicians say about this wasteful duplicate spending:
So any lawyers on this forum care to defend the $850 billion a year that the people that create the claims that INSURANCE companies and PAYERS pay out this $850 billion called "defensive Medicine"?

Physicians estimate the cost of defensive medicine in US at $650 to $850 billion per year. This is 26% to 34% of all US healthcare costs.
  • Up to 92% of US physicians practice defensive medicine.
  • 76% of physicians report that defensive medicine decreases patient access to healthcare.
  • 53% of physicians report delaying new techniques, procedures, and treatments due to fear of lawsuits.
  • Patients most affected by defensive medicine include those visiting emergency rooms and those requiring surgery.
  • Women are most affected by defensive medicine.
  • Emergency medicine, primary care, and OB/GYN physicians are most likely to practice defensive medicine.
  • 79 to 83% of surgeons and OB/GYNs have been named in lawsuits.
Health News Observer ? Physicians Estimate The Cost Of Defensive Medicine In Us At 650 To 850 Bill Articles

So do you think these people surveyed would have an even lower opinion of lawyers after READING THE ABOVE FACT?
And this is one of the reason's Obamacare WON"T work is because Obama/Congress received over $300 million from lawyers!

Again... the bias of the MSM is coming through as seen by the current Zimmerman flap.
This trial has so much coverage YET the trial where Gosnell snapped babies spinal cords had NO where near this trial coverage! WHY???

The MSM has nothing better to cover right?
NO Benghazi. NO IRS. NO NSA... but boy gin up the hispanic killing the black kid???

Even when I watch my Football team and the Ref makes a bad call in my Team's favor, I'll say, "Bad call but I'll take it."

dimocraps are incapable of that.

They're diseased.

Just like, I know Breitbart is horribly prejudiced. So is Sean Hannity. And Ann Coulter. And Rush Limbaugh. And the Daily Caller. And quite a few others on our side.

The difference is -- I admit it. So do most Conservatives. We know the difference between partisan reporting/commentary and hard news.

dimocraps don't. They refuse to see.

Again... the bias of the MSM is coming through as seen by the current Zimmerman flap.
This trial has so much coverage YET the trial where Gosnell snapped babies spinal cords had NO where near this trial coverage! WHY???

Because that doesn't bode well for the Satanists, who seek to divide and conquer God's Kingdom.

Satan will never claim victory by revealing his true nature, even among Atheists, who believe in neither God nor Satan, but otherwise retain moral virtues. Satan is the Great Deceiver, and his Demonologists must preserve the deception, fraud and very nature of Beast itself, Satan must fool the general population into accepting his values, because they shall never embrace his desires knowingly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back