Zone1 For those who think that blacks cannot be racist? Think again.

I have been "rolled" multiple times. Defended myself each time and attempted efforts where the realized there is easier prey down the street. In some instances when I fought back I was told "don't ever hit a black man". I forgave these punks a long tme ago, it is how life was at times.
Sorry, but that is nothing as to what black folks have had to experience when it comes to racism.

Screenshot_20230728_122106_TikTok.jpg

Sorry, but that is nothing as to what black folks have had to experience when it comes to racism.
That's fine for those who have experienced it. Does that make my personal experiences null and void? The reality is that there are racialy motivated crimes of all kinds.

Let me know when blacks create laws and policies to exclude whites, suppress the ability of whites to vote or to create policies made to impose undue hardships on whites and we can talk aboiut black racism. The NOI was created as a result of white racism to include the racism of white Jews.

I get tired of white morons pretending to have amnesia.
Those have nothing to do with being racist. Being racist is simply believing that one race is superior, or inferior to another. By any rational standard you are a racist, you are openly prejudiced towards other races and proud of it.

Those have nothing to do with being racist. Being racist is simply believing that one race is superior, or inferior to another. By any rational standard you are a racist, you are openly prejudiced towards other races and proud of it.
As usual you are wrong

Seriously dude?
Yeah, dude. That's part of the full spectrum of discrimination that IM2 has not experienced that he is implying that he has experienced. When was the last time IM2 had to drink out of a water fountain that was designated for his kind?

I offer him the opportunity to help campaign for a constitutional convention so Black people can at least proclaim that they have a better idea for organizing government, but he insists that the racist slave-owning founders and their enablers composed a reliable self-correcting government, and that just a couple of more amendments will solve the social problems that remain.

Last edited:
As usual you are wrong
Excellent argument!
:clap:

You see, we haven't figured out how to discuss and compromise social issues, yet.

And as soon as you beat the conservatives and Republicans into submission, you are going to run into the problem with other liberals, Democrats, and reformed Republicans and conservatives.

We do not know how to do it, dumb fuck!

Your way is not the best way, if you have not figured that out and can use it as an argument.

Yeah, dude. That's part of the full spectrum of discrimination that IM2 has not experienced that he is implying that he has experienced. When was the last time IM2 had to drink out of a water fountain that was designated for his kind?

I offer him the opportunity to help campaign for a constitutional convention so Black people can at least proclaim that they have a better idea for organizing government, but he insists that the racist slave-owning founders and their enablers composed a reliable self-correcting government, and that just a couple of more amendments will solve the social problems that remain.
How is it you know everything he has experienced?

Then you should stop using it. Go back to speaking whatever tribal language your ancestors did. We won't miss your inane comments here. You still haven't told us what your tribe is.
I will not be told what language to speak
That ship has sailed
My tribe?
Tsitsalagi

Okay, then you need to reorganize the government with a more reliable system, which will also require a more reliable language.
Why is it you seem to think you can dictate what is is I need to do
It doesn’t work like that
Do you really think the system of government currently in place is reliable?

IMG_2514.jpeg

Forum List

Back