Zone1 For those who think that blacks cannot be racist? Think again.

Why is it you seem to think you can dictate what is is I need to do
It doesn’t work like that
Do you really think the system of government currently in place is reliable?
No. I am way ahead of you. I have the formula. for redoing it and that includes bringing all the different and brilliant people that the flawed system has cultivated. Have you anything to bring to the fabled table? If not you are welcome to help me in my campaign.

Attachments

• SLCS.US4CC.intro.legal.pdf
    546.5 KB · Views: 6
Who cares? A person can speak a different language than English and be a citizen. I have known many.
So have I, but legal immigrants are almost always fiercely pro-American regardless of their native language. Hellbilly is anything but pro-American. Since English isn’t “his language” he should stick to Cherokee.

Shut the royal fuck up, racist scumbag. Nobody cares.
Let me know when blacks create laws and policies to exclude whites, suppress the ability of whites to vote or to create policies made to impose undue hardships on whites and we can talk aboiut black racism. The NOI was created as a result of white racism to include the racism of white Jews.

I get tired of white morons pretending to have amnesia.

Aldean might want to fall back. Whoopi was not the only one and whites have also spoken on this. Andc if you think Aldean was going to admit to being a racist, hah!

No. I am way ahead of you. I have the formula. for redoing it and that includes bringing all the different and brilliant people that the flawed system has cultivated. Have you anything to bring to the fabled table? If not you are welcome to help me in my campaign.
Hard pass
Your people created this mess
It’s up to your people to fix it

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Just in case someone thinks it's only black people who fight police and get arrested.

• Thanks
Hard pass
Your people created this mess
It’s up to your people to fix it
No kidding! Too bad you cannot concentrate enough to just stick to that campaign and get more non-whites in on it instead of complaining about your individual pet grievances. Tell white people the government was never organized correctly and the problems are evolved and anchored to erroneous aspects that are thought to be acceptable - even by Black people who thinks they think out of the box.

The statesman Frederick Douglass warned, “The life of a nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful and virtuous.” This nation has neither grappled with nor healed from the horrors of its origins. It is time to advance that healing process now through our justice, economic, health and political systems.
Expect to hear more from us. We plan to leave this country better than we found it. This is our home.

And that was the last we ever heard from them.

What happened? They certainly were not brave enough to tell white people that it's their problems to fix.
They didn't know where to begin when Obama asked them what project they were going to work. It is as if they never heard Obama explain this.

Last edited:
No kidding! Too bad you cannot concentrate enough to just stick to that campaign and get more non-whites in on it instead of complaining about your individual pet grievances.
I’m an activist for the MMIW Community

There are more of than you know

Changes are coming

• Winner
Let me know when blacks create laws and policies to exclude whites, suppress the ability of whites to vote or to create policies made to impose undue hardships on whites and we can talk aboiut black racism. The NOI was created as a result of white racism to include the racism of white Jews.

I get tired of white morons pretending to have amnesia.
What laws and policies exclude you?

Forum List

Back