Foreign press trashes Joe biden

What does Clinton have to do with this? He’s never been shown to possess classified government documents. Judicial Watch’s “Sock Drawer” case,that Trump keeps bringing up, was a case they LOST, because Clinton had personal notes, NOT classified documents.
Maybe if you knew a little history you would understand how much bullshit the Marxists/Demofascists are trying to get President Trump with.

The Presidential Records Act
Under the Presidential Records Act (PRA), incumbent Presidents have exclusive responsibility for the custody and management of the Presidential records of their administration while in office. The National Archives and Records Administration has no formal role in how incumbent Presidents manage their records, except when the President proposes to dispose of records; instead, NARA provides guidance and counsel to incumbent Presidents and their designated officials, upon request.
Do you see, you stupid ****, how the Presidential Records act was created because Bill (i did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton had classified tapes in his sock drawer so this was created to protect him. Dumbass fucks like you, dont realize this set a precedence...

Maybe if you knew a little history you would understand how much bullshit the Marxists/Demofascists are trying to get President Trump with.

Do you see, you stupid ****, how the Presidential Records act was created because Bill (i did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton had classified tapes in his sock drawer so this was created to protect him. Dumbass fucks like you, dont realize this set a precedence...
I doubt that’s the case. The Trump apologists’ reasoning has been highly suspect, since if it were true, appeals would already be making their ways through the courts. I’ll take the opinion of real lawyers, not those of the head of Judicial Watch, who’s only pretending to be a lawyer.

Know history? I’ve lived it, son.

Know history? I’ve lived it, son.
i bet you have...

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Remember libs on this forum promised a new found respect for the presidency now trump was gone

But that's not even 1/10th the condemnation the press gave Trump when he sided for Putin and against America in Helsinki.

Long enough to know that those pining about “the good old days” are lying to themselves.
Note quite. But i have seen how much the Marxists/Demofascists have destroyed the institutions that made this country great. First education, the US tax payer poor billions of dollars into public education and the kids coming out end up like you a dumbass twit.

Marriage, once sacred between a man and a woman, now shitheads like you cant even provide the definition of what a woman is, let alone have shit packers and muff divers now being allowed to pretend that they are married.

But the far worst of all, is the fagotry being allowed in the military, so much, that no one wants to join.

Yep, you Marxists have done great making this country into a 3rd world banana republic....

Note quite. But i have seen how much the Marxists/Demofascists have destroyed the institutions that made this country great. First education, the US tax payer poor billions of dollars into public education and the kids coming out end up like you a dumbass twit.

Marriage, once sacred between a man and a woman, now shitheads like you cant even provide the definition of what a woman is, let alone have shit packers and muff divers now being allowed to pretend that they are married.

But the far worst of all, is the fagotry being allowed in the military, so much, that no one wants to join.

Yep, you Marxists have done great making this country into a 3rd world banana republic....
If I’m a dumbass twit, that’s the fault of the “good old days”, when schools were supposed to be better, according to you. Conundrum, no?

If I’m a dumbass twit, that’s the fault of the “good old days”, when schools were supposed to be better, according to you. Conundrum, no?
Back in the good ole days they taught Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic. People got out of school and proceeded to find their pursuit of happiness. But those Marxists/Demofascists cant have happy people, because those people dont need an overbearing government to take care of them. So they dumbed down with diversity, Lgbtqwxys123 and inclusion training, so people today cant even read at a 3rd grade level. Of course there are the schools that dont teach this crap, but then those are constantly attacked by the Teachers Unions.

Back in the good ole days they taught Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic. People got out of school and proceeded to find their pursuit of happiness. But those Marxists/Demofascists cant have happy people, because those people dont need an overbearing government to take care of them. So they dumbed down with diversity, Lgbtqwxys123 and inclusion training, so people today cant even read at a 3rd grade level. Of course there are the schools that dont teach this crap, but then those are constantly attacked by the Teachers Unions.
That’s still the way it goes, except in MAGA fantasyland.

That’s still the way it goes, except in MAGA fantasyland.
Really?

You are such a dickhead. Every where a Marxist/Demofascist rules that place becomes Obamavilles.

R.25be3a4fb0d2572eba26b0e3a7405279

Really?

You are such a dickhead. Every where a Marxist/Demofascist rules that place becomes Obamavilles.

R.25be3a4fb0d2572eba26b0e3a7405279
How about this?
Hooverville%20Front%20Page.jpg

Or this?

5710295066_34f0dd16dd_o.jpg

Or this?

All scenes from the “good old days”!

You were the talking about the “good old days”. Don’t backtrack now!
Bwaaahahaaaaa......I guess you were there, when Hubert Humphry was president. Of course HH was like George Bush 41 where after he took over from 8 good years of prosperity and very limited government under Coolidge, Hubert not only raised taxes but increased government also. Sound familiar? Right after he got rid the previous Presidents policies, the great crash came. Do you think Joe Biteme should of left President Trumps policies in place where there was low energy and food prices?

Bwaaahahaaaaa......I guess you were there, when Hubert Humphry was president. Of course HH was like George Bush 41 where after he took over from 8 good years of prosperity and very limited government under Coolidge, Hubert not only raised taxes but increased government also. Sound familiar? Right after he got rid the previous Presidents policies, the great crash came. Do you think Joe Biteme should of left President Trumps policies in place where there was low energy and food prices?
I do remember being on a road trip to FL In the early 60s and seeing gas stations with three restrooms, Men, Women and Colored. Ah yes, the Good Old Days!

Forum List

Back