Foreign press trashes Joe biden

This “apologize for America” to the rest of the world is bullshit considering how much US does for the rest of the world. A simple thank you would suffice. Any critique coming from frailer, corrupt nations is insulting and comical at the same time.

Some of the banana republics are sending warnings - hey this Is a club that you all don't want to join.

That seems legit.

I do remember being on a road trip to FL In the early 60s and seeing gas stations with three restrooms, Men, Women and Colored. Ah yes, the Good Old Days!
Oh you are talking about the Southern White Democrats who forced segregation on everyone, with Al Gore's father along with Senator Robert KKK Byrd leading the charge. Those days huh?

The problem with him is that i put very important events away into my memory so when i am challenged by a leftard idiot (but i repeat myself) i can bring up the facts to back up my assertions.

Prolly

He also is someone who has fallen for "the big switch" and all the other Democrat propaganda.

Oh you are talking about the Southern White Democrats who forced segregation on everyone, with Al Gore's father along with Senator Robert KKK Byrd leading the charge. Those days huh?
I was talking about the “Good Old Days” you seem to love so much. It’s interesting that you think I would feel differently because of what you said, when it’s just a sad attempt to redirect the conversation.

Remember libs on this forum promised a new found respect for the presidency now trump was gone

The Daily Mail is a tabloid. It by no means represents 'the foreign press'.

I was talking about the “Good Old Days” you seem to love so much. It’s interesting that you think I would feel differently because of what you said, when it’s just a sad attempt to redirect the conversation.
The good old days, you know where men were men and women were women. Where you only needed 1 family member to be the bread winner, while the other was able to nurture and bring up children to be excellent. Those days?

The good old days, you know where men were men and women were women. Where you only needed 1 family member to be the bread winner, while the other was able to nurture and bring up children to be excellent. Those days?
You’ve got to admit the bad as well as the good or your recollections are just fantasy.

Remember libs on this forum promised a new found respect for the presidency now trump was gone

Joe Biden is a corrupt, criminal, treasonous, dementia-ravaged, partisanly weaponized govt-protected laughing stock around the world.

'God save the Queen...'

Thank you for that ignorant, highly emotional, TDS-biased, insignificant snowflake OPINION.
Highly emotional? Project much? You’ve lost what little edge you had, ever since your tin god was forced to face the music. Call it TDS, if you like. The rest of us call it justice.

Highly emotional? Project much?

No, not at all.

You’ve lost what little edge you had, ever since your tin god was forced to face the music. Call it TDS, if you like. The rest of us call it justice.

babbling.gif

:auiqs.jpg:

Thank you for the great demonstration of irrational, highly partisanly unhinged snowflake emotion.

You’ve got to admit the bad as well as the good or your recollections are just fantasy.
Ah yes, never move on, keep harping the badness, thus never going further with the greatness. That is why you are such a sorry piece of excrement, because you must always be a victim, and can never become successful, because your success was taken from you.

Ah yes, never move on, keep harping the badness, thus never going further with the greatness. That is why you are such a sorry piece of excrement, because you must always be a victim, and can never become successful, because your success was taken from you.
I call it honesty. You should try it sometime. Small doses though, you’re not used to its transformative power.

Forum List

Back