Former Ambassador Ann Wagner…Benghazi Stand Down Order Came From Obama

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
Congresswoman and former United States Ambassador to Luxembourg Ann Wagner (R-MO) appeared on The Dana Loesch show and placed the blame, of the stand down order to those that could have offered assistance to Americans under attack, on none other than Barack Obama.

former-ambassador-ann-wagner-benghazi-stand-down-order-came-from-obama

he buck stops with the Boi King.

Now lets find out why.

Pant Wetting Time again?

Please, Obama is the C-in-C. He has military and intelligence and diplomatic advisers.

This will end up as just another right wing world bullshit ride

• Banned
We'll see kids.

Apparently Dante has no concept of the chain of command, not surpising, Dante is too much of a coward to ever put on the uniform.

Pant Wetting Time again?

Please, Obama is the C-in-C. He has military and intelligence and diplomatic advisers.

Sorry, Dante, Obama has no business being CINC of a choo-choo train, let alone being CINC of our military forces. When I heard him refer to the Marine Corps as the "Marine Corpse" I thought I would poop. He has no use whatsoever for our military forces and his "advisors" are mostly civilian.

I'm not sure at all of any of Obama's "advisors." I've gotten so sick of watching the news I have just sort of ignored it. Today was the first day I actually put in any length of time listening to the news. Now I understand some of the recent posts I've seen here. Had I been watching the news all along, with the exception of the Benghazi debacle, I would have been up on the other stuff as well. Looks like the poop is about to hit the fan on Benghazi, and it should. There is still too much we don't know about that situation and it should be brought to light.

• Banned
Pricelessly ironic projection.

It is ok kid, your generation simply thinks too much of itself.

Now apparently you have some information that the committee needs...that could prove the Admins innocence?

poor Roo, Roto Rooter with an ass a big as his mouth

Stop attacking everyone like you do roo

Pant Wetting Time again?

Sorry, Dante, Obama has no business being CINC of a choo-choo train, let alone being CINC of our military forces.

You need to understand the American form of government. We have civilian control over our military. Anyone elected President has the backing of 'the people' of this great land.

why do you hate America?

Pant Wetting Time again?

Sorry, Dante, Obama has no business being CINC of a choo-choo train, let alone being CINC of our military forces. When I heard him refer to the Marine Corps as the "Marine Corpse" I thought I would poop. He has no use whatsoever for our military forces and his "advisors" are mostly civilian.

I'm not sure at all of any of Obama's "advisors." I've gotten so sick of watching the news I have just sort of ignored it. Today was the first day I actually put in any length of time listening to the news. Now I understand some of the recent posts I've seen here. Had I been watching the news all along, with the exception of the Benghazi debacle, I would have been up on the other stuff as well. Looks like the poop is about to hit the fan on Benghazi, and it should. There is still too much we don't know about that situation and it should be brought to light.

So you poop when people misspeak as they often do? I hope you wear extra strength depends

Military advisers and civilian advisers both. It is the American way and has been since our founding

There is nothing to know about lax security at some Diplomatic posts, that we don't already know. What might happen is the GOP just may shoot itself in the foot and mouth over this... Budget cuts and fiscal hawks

A Republican US Representative says it's Obama's fault during a GOP political witch hunt! What else would anyone expect? Man, some people cum in their pants on command here @ USMB. Way to be good goose-steppers!
In real terms, someone with in the Obama Administration fucked up.

Another one who hasn't any real idea what a chain of command is.

You guys are already proclaiming innocence....cooler heads and more intelligent people are simply saying let's see what the investigation turns up.

Your youthful idiocy betrays you.

Forum List

Back