Former Gitmo Detainees Help al-Qaida Grow in Yemen

No , I love Amercans.

I am an American and dont hate people just because they are poor and can use some help from thier fellow Americans.

I dont assume they are stupid or pan handlers.

I have been poor in the past and understand just how far a little help can go to turn a poor person into a reliable Tax payer.

You do not prosicute or hold people for Future Crimes.

I dont care how much you THINK they may commit a crime later.

What you are suggesting is fucking insane and evil.

TM, explain to me exactly what this guy's intent was/is toward the U.S. when these are his credentials. Note the bolded and underlined text. "jihadist credentials", "urban warfare training" . . . do you think that means he's going to be selling ice cream?

Like other former Guantanamo detainees who have rejoined al-Qaida in Yemen, al-Shihri, 36, won his release despite jihadist credentials such as, in his case, urban warfare training in Afghanistan.

Can you believe their chutzpah? After being incarcerated without charges, without attorneys, after being treated like dogs for years they turned against us.

ingrateful bastards.

.:eek:

Closing Gitmo and moving these people to somewhere in the U.S.A. at a cost of millions and millions of dollars is going to change this . . . how?

I am an American and dont hate people just because they are poor and can use some help from thier fellow Americans. .

I don't hate poor Americans ; I hate the fact that they have created a criminal police-state welfare state.

Can you believe their chutzpah? After being incarcerated without charges, without attorneys, after being treated like dogs for years they turned against us.

ingrateful bastards.

Closing Gitmo and moving these people to somewhere in the U.S.A. at a cost of millions and millions of dollars is going to change this . . . how?

Now that the fucking - yet angelical and saintly - federal government has created mosters out of those unfortunate people , I do not suggest that they be transfer to the mainland. They should be sent back to their natives country with compensation for having being subjected to false arrest and incarceration.

ingrateful bastards.

They were against used before they were captured. You seem to equate a citizen with civil rights to a terrorist with known intent to commit atrocities on innocent people. Apples/Oranges.

I am incredulous that Americans are arguing FOR the US government to hold people for life without charges of any kind.
It is incredulous that we did not try convict and execute them already.

I am incredulous that Americans are arguing FOR the US government to hold people for life without charges of any kind.

Most Americans believe that TRUTH DOES NOT MATTER so long as the get their food stamps and/or other federal largesse on time.

A Welfare State , Government BUY the people.

That is a separate issue and has little to do with this thread.

"It is incredulous that we did not try convict and execute them already."

We had nothing against them that we could try them on.

That was the whole problem.

They snatched up people on the word of other Iraqis. People used us to get their personal agenda done. If you owed someone a shit load of money just tell the Americans you know he is with the terrorists. They snag him up and take him away along with his three sons who are children.
This is what we did. Now after being in prison since they were teens they Hate America for the torture they have been suffereing for years. Now you want to keep them for life or kill them because they Might want to hurt us in the future.

You are why they hate us.

Last edited:

They snatched up people on the word of other Iraqis. People used us to get their personal agenda done. If you owed someone a shit load of money just tell the Americans you know he is with the terrorists. They snag him up and take him away along with his three sons who are children.
This is what we did. Now after being in prison since they were teens they Hate America for the torture they have been suffereing for years. Now you want to keep them for life or kill them because they Might want to hurt us in the future.

Well they don't hate you because you see their side of things--you're a good person TM

ingrateful bastards.

They were against used before they were captured. You seem to equate a citizen with civil rights to a terrorist with known intent to commit atrocities on innocent people.

And you KNOW those folks INTENDED to commit atrocities on innocent people HOW/

Most Americans believe that TRUTH DOES NOT MATTER so long as the get their food stamps and/or other federal largesse on time.

No, it ain't.

The welfare state has caused the people to become addicted to federal largesse. Now the government can perpetrate atrocities with impunity.

ingrateful bastards.

They were against used before they were captured. You seem to equate a citizen with civil rights to a terrorist with known intent to commit atrocities on innocent people.

And you KNOW those folks INTENDED to commit atrocities on innocent people HOW/

No, it ain't.

The welfare state has caused the people to become addicted to federal largesse. Now the government can perpetrate atrocities with impunity.

What's the "governments" motive?

Well they don't hate you because you see their side of things--you're a good person TM

I cant tell what you mean here Dillo?

Im going to guess you are being sarcastic.

I dont care if they hate me or not.

I care about my country being what it was ment to be.

We can follow these guys and use them to undermine AQ and any other terror group that will have them if they so chose.

These people dont scare me in the least.

ingrateful bastards.

Now that the fucking - yet angelical and saintly - federal government has created mosters out of those unfortunate people , I do not suggest that they be transfer to the mainland. They should be sent back to their natives country with compensation for having being subjected to false arrest and incarceration.

Your first mistake is in believing that WE turned them into monsters.

We did release some of them back to their home lands . . . . and they went right back to their terrorist ways. What part of that don't you get?

I cant tell what you mean here Dillo?

Im going to guess you are being sarcastic.

I dont care if they hate me or not.

I care about my country being what it was ment to be.

We can follow these guys and use them to undermine AQ and any other terror group that will have them if they so chose.

These people dont scare me in the least.

Wouldn't following them around piss them off ?

We did release some of them back to their home lands . . . . and they went right back to their terrorist ways. What part of that don't you get?

Hummmmmmmm

You are really a fucktard if you believe that being incarcerated in Gitmo under those circumstances would have not turned them into bitter enemies of the US government.

Hummmmmmmm

You are really a fucktard if you believe that being incarcerated in Gitmo under those circumstances would have not turned them into bitter enemies of the US government.

Like other former Guantanamo detainees who have rejoined al-Qaida in Yemen, al-Shihri, 36, won his release despite jihadist credentials such as, in his case, urban warfare training in Afghanistan.

Note the bolded and underlined part. They went back to what they were and what they do. Gitmo didn't turn them into bitter enemies; they already hated us when they were caught.

Just think of the value of one of these guys who has a chip in him to track his every move?

Forum List

Back