🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Former High Bush Official Explains the "Great Reset"

As far as I know all of the large ones. I read about a couple of weeks ago. Should be easy to find it online though.
I worked at Wells Fargo for 25 years. As a Loan Officer ,among other things. We granted loans on ability to pay them back. Wells did NOT go into those WOKE loans that caused the recession of 2008. Made a huge Profit while all other banks were foundering.

I worked at Wells Fargo for 25 years. As a Loan Officer ,among other things. We granted loans on ability to pay them back. Wells did NOT go into those WOKE loans that caused the recession of 2008. Made a huge Profit while all other banks were foundering.
My sister works for Wells Fargo right now but I haven't talked to her about this but I will though. I don't think any bank will be able to resist and still be a bank.

My sister works for Wells Fargo right now but I haven't talked to her about this but I will though. I don't think any bank will be able to resist and still be a bank.
Possible. But I doubt if they will change policy.

Catherine Austin Fitts is a fund manager and former Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development under President George HW Bush. This is one of the best explanationsof what elite have planned for us if we let them.

Digital currency only, social credit scores, complete control over individuals.

VERY Good information post!! Don’t let the freaks deter you from the truth you find.

AI is going to watch our every move and we let it all happen, it started with scaring the first dumbasses into play during 911 when we first started having our entire rights being raped by leftist paranoid dumb fk idiots who ran with whatever the pos gov. Told them which was al a lie.

Even this thing spying on our every breathing movemnt man if you can’t figure out how China lives like slaves you morons in America wouldn’t dare be so accepting of the same bs you are now.

MSM kept information from you you are clueless to facts and this is why you asses laugh at those trying to warn others.

AI is going to watch our every move and we let it all happen, it started with scaring the first dumbasses into play during 911 when we first started having our entire rights being raped by leftist paranoid dumb fk idiots who ran with whatever the pos gov. Told them which was al a lie.

Even this thing spying on our every breathing movemnt man if you can’t figure out how China lives like slaves you morons in America wouldn’t dare be so accepting of the same bs you are now.

MSM kept information from you you are clueless to facts and this is why you asses laugh at those trying to warn others.

What gets me is how they seemed to get people to voluntarily put mics in their homes. Been telling folks for a long time to be careful of what they say. I don't even own a cell phone and never will. Alexa can kiss my behind.

What gets me is how they seemed to get people to voluntarily put mics in their homes. Been telling folks for a long time to be careful of what they say. I don't even own a cell phone and never will. Alexa can kiss my behind.

You are right on! The tech. Is bad as you know if these sheep even knew half of it they’d shake in their boots for shit they said 20 yrs ago. The stupidity just can’t seem to believe that something someone said online yrs ago and really meant nothing by it well you know how it goes it’s used against the person.

The tracking is mind blowing and we haven’t even gone Chinese style yet ( china’s social credit score bs), these people on the brain dead left literally beg to have themselves tracked with each breath.

Nothing the pig goV. Tells these dumbasses is to keep them safe, or it keeps crime down, you k now the bs line they sell, Gawd ppl are so flippen ass dumb I can’t stand it any more bahahahahah.

How about that “ RING” camera and what rights the cops have to that thing lmfao.

Forum List

Back