Former Obama CIA and NSC employee arrested for spying

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
I wonder how many regime media figures are involved in gathering and selling American intelligence to foreign governments?

It seems every time we bust a spy, they either work for, or are married to someone who works for, left-wing media outlets.

I guess Joe McCarthy was right...

Boot's spouse, Sue Mi Terry, is charged in a federal indictment with secretly spying for the Republic of Korea (ROK), commonly known as South Korea, by selling U.S. intelligence information, enabling access to high-ranking U.S. officials, and disseminating pro-ROK propaganda disguised as advocacy in exchange for luxury gifts, like designer handbags, and expensive dinners, among other bribes she's accused of accepting.

Terry, a former White House official and ex-Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) employee, was on the National Security Council (NSC) under Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush as the director of Korean, Japan, and Oceanic Affairs. Prior to that, she served as a senior CIA analyst on East Asian issues from 2001 to 2008. In that role, she produced hundreds of intelligence assessments, including a record number of contributions to the president's daily brief.

I wonder how many regime media figures are involved in gathering and selling American intelligence to foreign governments?

It seems every time we bust a spy, they either work for, or are married to someone who works for, left-wing media outlets.

I guess Joe McCarthy was right...

Boot's spouse, Sue Mi Terry, is charged in a federal indictment with secretly spying for the Republic of Korea (ROK), commonly known as South Korea, by selling U.S. intelligence information, enabling access to high-ranking U.S. officials, and disseminating pro-ROK propaganda disguised as advocacy in exchange for luxury gifts, like designer handbags, and expensive dinners, among other bribes she's accused of accepting.

Terry, a former White House official and ex-Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) employee, was on the National Security Council (NSC) under Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush as the director of Korean, Japan, and Oceanic Affairs. Prior to that, she served as a senior CIA analyst on East Asian issues from 2001 to 2008. In that role, she produced hundreds of intelligence assessments, including a record number of contributions to the president's daily brief.

I still want to know which traitor SOB ratted out the CIA assets in China.

Arrest that guy/gal and I will personally call CIA to congratulate them. Whoever it was legitimately deserves the strongest form of justice the law will allow.

Forum List

Back