Former Top U.S. Cyber Official Sues Trump Campaign, Lawyer Over Threats

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Good.

More people should start standing up to trump and his deranged followers.

It's not ok to make threats on someone's life. It's not a joke.

People get tired of death threats for the only reason that they did their job.

trump people are threatening people all over the nation. Simply for doing their jobs.

It needs to stop.

Good.

trump people are threatening people all over the nation. Simply for doing their jobs.

It needs to stop.

I guess you didnt get the message that Joe was speaking off the cuff after the person came out and denied that even with all the evidence of voter fraud, the prog denied voter fraud. Even the most astute intelligent person can lose their patience when dealing with stupid prog slaves..

Now shall we discuss all the Burning, Looting and Murder...your side has been doing?

Good.

It needs to stop.

I guess you didnt get the message that Joe was speaking off the cuff after the person came out and denied that even with all the evidence of voter fraud, the prog denied voter fraud. Even the most astute intelligent person can lose their patience when dealing with stupid prog slaves..

Now shall we discuss all the Burning, Looting and Murder...your side has been doing?

Yes I heard his excuse for his threats.

Which is why I stated it's not a joke.

I guess you missed that part of my post.

I hope he wins his case and financially destroys the idiot who threatened him.

Good.

It needs to stop.

Yes I heard his excuse for his threats.

Which is why I stated it's not a joke.

I guess you missed that part of my post.

I hope he wins his case and financially destroys the idiot who threatened him.
Did you hear the excuse for Gavin Newbrain of Los Shithole, who told people not to go out and wear a mask, then he went out and didnt wear a mask? You prog slaves never learn, you just keep taking it up the ass by your prog masters, and you get that thrill run up your leg...

I'm glad that Krebs brought this lawsuit, and I certainly hope that he wins. This kind of threatening stuff has gone too far and there are baboons out there who would act on this, just like the guy from North Carolina who raided the pizza parlor in DC. But that said, the threatening talk about Krebs was made in public by a clearly identified person, and I wish and hope that more attention will be paid to apprehending the idiots who make these threats anonymously, as they are probably more dangerous.

I'm glad that Krebs brought this lawsuit, and I certainly hope that he wins. This kind of threatening stuff has gone too far and there are baboons out there who would act on this, just like the guy from North Carolina who raided the pizza parlor in DC. But that said, the threatening talk about Krebs was made in public by a clearly identified person, and I wish and hope that more attention will be paid to apprehending the idiots who make these threats anonymously, as they are probably more dangerous.

I'm glad too. I hope more people file lawsuits like this.

This violent speech and behavior needs to stop.

I'm glad too. I hope more people file lawsuits like this.

This violent speech and behavior needs to stop.

I just listened to the voice mails that were left, I take it anonymously, for Rep. Cynthia Johnson as a result of the hearing held with Giuliani the other day.

Filth, pure and simple. References to her being lynched, crosses burning in her yard, swearing and name-calling. This is what I mean:

'Unconscionable': Lawmaker Cynthia Johnson reacts to racist voicemails - CNN Video

It is so disturbing that we have these lowlifes running around, and we don't even know who they are or anything else about them. How could we have sunk this far?

Forum List

Back