Former U.S. Army reservist has been sentenced to four years in prison for his actions in the January 6, 2021 unrest at the Capitol

instead of locking up our heroes, it's Hunter Biden who should be locked up, my friends!

I can only conclude satire in your use of 'heroes'..

Official Govt. Release:

Hale-Cusanelli was arrested on Jan. 15, 2021. He was found guilty by a jury on May 27, 2022, of a felony charge of obstruction of an official proceeding, and four related misdemeanors: entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a Capitol Building, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol Building. At sentencing today, the Court found that Hale-Cusanelli obstructed justice during the trial, when he made certain statements under oath, and applied an enhancement to the sentence. Following his prison term, Hale-Cusanelli will be placed on three years of supervised release. He also must pay $2,000 in restitution.

It cracks me up every time I read that these people 'broke into' the capitol building, and that most lefties buy into the 'media' propaganda that it was even possible to do so. That's why the tyrants running the show there won't release the video footage.

It cracks me up every time I read that these people 'broke into' the capitol building, and that most lefties buy into the 'media' propaganda that it was even possible to do so. That's why the tyrants running the show there won't release the video footage.
You haven't seen them breaking in? Allow me to catch you up.

You haven't seen them breaking in? Allow me to catch you up.

lol They were allowed to break in, you idiot. Have you ever personally been to or inside of the capitol building?

You do realize it's one of the most secure buildings on the planet, no one gets inside there unless they're allowed inside.

You're just fools of the highest order to believe that it can be 'broken into' to begin with, especially with a small and unarmed crowd.

lol They were allowed to break in, you idiot. Have you ever personally been to or inside of the capitol building?

You do realize it's one of the most secure buildings on the planet, no one gets inside there unless they're allowed inside.

You're just fools of the highest order to believe that it can be 'broken into' to begin with, especially with a small and unarmed crowd.
Did you watch the video? What did you see?

I can only conclude satire in your use of 'heroes'..

Official Govt. Release:

Hale-Cusanelli was arrested on Jan. 15, 2021. He was found guilty by a jury on May 27, 2022, of a felony charge of obstruction of an official proceeding, and four related misdemeanors: entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a Capitol Building, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol Building. At sentencing today, the Court found that Hale-Cusanelli obstructed justice during the trial, when he made certain statements under oath, and applied an enhancement to the sentence. Following his prison term, Hale-Cusanelli will be placed on three years of supervised release. He also must pay $2,000 in restitution.
The charges against this amount to trespassing

Appropriate punishment should be picking up trash on a weekend or two

The crowd was neither small, nor unarmed.

Well, he yelled at a cop. I'm surprised he didn't get shot in the neck by one of those fucking cowards.

Hang in there patriot, wait for your pardon and 7-figure reparations.
..or..wait for your minimum wage job and pissing in a bottle for three years while your P.O. rules your life~

That sounds oddly specific... you still in the program?
...and you sound oddly ignorant. Not watched Orange is the New Black, have you? One of the more amusing things about you and your ilk is how knowledge is always suspect. Even common-place stuff..Like criminals on parole are subject to Drug Screening...or that they have a tough time finding work.

Too funny--but I guess it substitutes for cogent comment on the issue at hand--which, after all, ain't exactly your strong suit.

Another person that's apparently never been there.
Another person who's locked into a indefensible argument

1663941336105.png

1663941442054.png

1663941476045.png

Attachments

• 1663941378467.png
    1663941378467.png
    324.2 KB · Views: 8

Forum List

Back