Former U.S. Army reservist has been sentenced to four years in prison for his actions in the January 6, 2021 unrest at the Capitol

I saw Trump supporters smashing windows to get into the building.

What did you see?

Yes, I've been to the Capitol. It's not terribly secure. It's actually quite open.

Really? You walked right in did you? Where did you enter?

Why was it allowed to get to that point, you idiot? Are you saying that Nancy had no control of the capitol that day? :cuckoo:
Did you just concede your previous point re. crowd size and violence? Cool~

New point is...Nancy had no control? Well..as far as I can seem no one had any control, at that point.

Hmm..allowed to get to that point..well..given that the President of the US had just pointed them in that direction, it would seem that he had the whip hand. Given that Trump did not issue any call for sanity, hung his VP out to dry and did not call out the Guard....I guess he was in control...and chose to let it all play out. i suspect he was rooting for a magical moment that would save his Presidency.

Did you just concede your previous point re. crowd size and violence? Cool~

New point is...Nancy had no control? Well..as far as I can seem no one had any control, at that point.

Hmm..allowed to get to that point..well..given that the President of the US had just pointed them in that direction, it would seem that he had the whip hand. Given that Trump did not issue any call for sanity, hung his VP out to dry and did not call out the Guard....I guess he was in control...and chose to let it all play out. i suspect he was rooting for a magical moment that would save his Presidency.
Just keep killing people. You are vengeance.

lol They were allowed to break in, you idiot. Have you ever personally been to or inside of the capitol building?

You do realize it's one of the most secure buildings on the planet, no one gets inside there unless they're allowed inside.

You're just fools of the highest order to believe that it can be 'broken into' to begin with, especially with a small and unarmed crowd.
"They were allowed to break in"................. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Well, he yelled at a cop. I'm surprised he didn't get shot in the neck by one of those fucking cowards.

Hang in there patriot, wait for your pardon and 7-figure reparations.
"those fucking cowards".................you mean like Haulin' Hawley? :heehee:

OP is literally defending a NeoNazi.
_126820126_screen-shot-2021-05-14-at-12-09-51-pm.jpg

Hitler moustache' Capitol rioter sentenced to four years​

By Sam Cabral
BBC News, Washington

• Published
      13 hours ago
Related Topics
Image shows Hale-Cusanelli sporting an Adolf Hitler moustacher
IMAGE SOURCE,JUSTICE DEPARTMENT
Image caption,
Prosecutors said Timothy Hale-Cusanelli sported a Hitler-style moustache at work
A former US Army reservist and alleged Nazi sympathiser has been sentenced to four years in prison for his role in last year's Capitol riots.
Timothy Hale-Cusanelli, 32, was a Navy contractor who held a government security clearance when he joined the storming of Congress in January 2021.
A jury convicted him in May on five counts, including a felony charge for obstruction of an official proceeding.
More than 900 people have been charged over their involvement in the attack.
Hale-Cusanelli, who was the seventh riot defendant to go on trial, is among a handful of accused who were on active duty in the military when he joined other Trump supporters in raiding Congress as it met to certify the results of the 2020 presidential election.
Prosecutors said he openly espoused white supremacist and anti-Semitic ideologies, even sporting an Adolf Hitler-style moustache at work, and hoped for a second US civil war.

They added that, over the course of an internal Navy probe into Hale-Cusanelli, 34 of his colleagues said he held "extremist or radical views pertaining to the Jewish people, minorities and women".
One naval officer who was interviewed claimed to recall Hale-Cusanelli saying in an apparent reference to the Holocaust: "Hitler should have finished the job."
Of course he is. They all are. MAGAt-GOP is the new NAZI party.

The media also lied with its usual propaganda and said six people were killed because of january 6. Not true.

OP is literally defending a NeoNazi.
_126820126_screen-shot-2021-05-14-at-12-09-51-pm.jpg

Hitler moustache' Capitol rioter sentenced to four years​

By Sam Cabral
BBC News, Washington

• Published
      13 hours ago