🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Former Virginia GOP Senator Low Energy John Warner is endorsing many Democrats for Congress in 2018

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Stephanie Ruhle on Twitter

Warner is one of the Senate’s most respected veterans. He’s old-fashioned – – which means he has integrity, respects facts, admires government service and institutions, is not afraid to be independent, and puts the nation’s welfare ahead of everything else.

John Warner is a good and decent man. Were he younger and running, he would win Tuesday.

Warner is one of the Senate’s most respected veterans. He’s old-fashioned – – which means he has integrity, respects facts, admires government service and institutions, is not afraid to be independent, and puts the nation’s welfare ahead of everything else.

You people need to quit reusing the same 2nd grade nicknames and come up with something original.

You people need to quit reusing the same 2nd grade nicknames and come up with something original.
Senile John Warner. thats what i originally wanted to say!

That is not even a good one. You people need to pick up your game if you want to compete with the 2nd graders.

That is not even a good one. You people need to pick up your game if you want to compete with the 2nd graders.

Go on kid, keep sucking Progressive....well you know.

Oh goodie, my stalker is back! how fun! :cul2:

You're a Progressive son, you just don't have the balls to admit it.
ME?
I'm a Conservative.

You're a Progressive son, you just don't have the balls to admit it.
ME?
I'm a Conservative.

You are a big government, deficit spending liberal.

Forum List

Back