Four Embassies

Does anyone here believe that Soleimani and the Quds forces were actively planning to attack four US embassies when he was taken out?
One,
Four

If it were just one, the killing was more than justified.

Was it any? That's the question.
Yes. Why else would he try to fly incognito on a passenger plane into Iraq? He is on the UN terror watch list. To me our intelligence knew something and after 9/11 it’s better to be safe than sorry. Clinton could have killed Bin Laddin but didn’t and look what it cost us. Inaction sometimes looks great in the short term but deadly and awful in the long term.

Incognito on a passenger plane.

Is it possible to be more stupid.

Does anyone here believe that Soleimani and the Quds forces were actively planning to attack four US embassies when he was taken out?

It's certainly possible, but just as possible it's bullshit.

It's unfortunate it took the election of Donald Trump to finally get the left to look upon the government with skepticism.

Totally sound logic. Impenetrable.

One,
Four

Yes. Why else would he try to fly incognito on a passenger plane into Iraq? He is on the UN terror watch list. To me our intelligence knew something and after 9/11 it’s better to be safe than sorry. Clinton could have killed Bin Laddin but didn’t and look what it cost us. Inaction sometimes looks great in the short term but deadly and awful in the long term.

Right he wanted to blend in. You don’t understand that? I tried to be civil but you do not deserve civility you’re a fat leftist asshole.

It's certainly possible, but just as possible it's bullshit.

It's unfortunate it took the election of Donald Trump to finally get the left to look upon the government with skepticism.

And to realize Russia is not our friend.

Mr President.......people don’t believe an attack on our embassy where nobody was killed is grounds for a political assassination

Trump: Tell them they were planning to attack FOUR embassies. Now, somebody get me a Sharpie!

Mr President.......people don’t believe an attack on our embassy where nobody was killed is grounds for a political assassination

Trump: Tell them they were planning to attack FOUR embassies. Now, somebody get me a Sharpie!

generals are military not political you stupid fuck,,,

Like they attacked the embassy in Iraq, that Soleimani got droned for when he was leaving Iraq, you mean?

Oh yeah, absolutely impossible to imagine. :113:

Your belief in this matter or that of any other comrade and ally amounts to a mouse's fart in a windstorm.
That's the amount of difference it makes.

Maybe in our country, but not in much of the world

One,
Four

Right he wanted to blend in. You don’t understand that? I tried to be civil but you do not deserve civility you’re a fat leftist asshole.

If Trump wanted to blend in, would he fly a passenger plane?

One,
Four

Trump is now equal to that terror douchebag? No one said the Iranians are smart. They shot down their own jet. Read the intelligence report. Their terrorist general was trying to fly under the radar by going on a commercial flight because he is not allowed to leave Iran. You cannot even read. Pathetic. But terror doesnt bother you. Biological boys identifying as girls concerns you more because you're a fat leftist.

so youre saying that in Iran a general is a politician???

got a link to back that up???

Trump: Did I say four embassies?
I meant SIX embassies

He is part of the Iranian Government, second in command

A general in the Iranian government is in charge of a terror group?

Sounds like we need to remove their government.

Thanks!

he can be both,,,and since we go by our standards and not theirs hes an enemy combatant and ripe for killing,,,

Trump is now equal to that terror douchebag? No one said the Iranians are smart. They shot down their own jet. Read the intelligence report. Their terrorist general was trying to fly under the radar by going on a commercial flight because he is not allowed to leave Iran. You cannot even read. Pathetic. But terror doesnt bother you. Biological boys identifying as girls concerns you more because you're a fat leftist.

A dude who everyone recognized wasn't allowed to leave Iran so he went to the airport. You're a genius.

A dude who everyone recognized wasn't allowed to leave Iran so he went to the airport. You're a genius.

You mean Iran's TSA didn't stop him?

A general in the Iranian government is in charge of a terror group?

Sounds like we need to remove their government.

Thanks!
Just what we need

More nation building in our image. We tried that before when we put the Shah in power

Forum List

Back