🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Four Illegal Criminal Aliens Gang Murder an Innocent Teen

Not someone. Dozens and dozens. The breadwinner who couldn't get motivated to go to work. The family was evicted. Put on the street with the addled man amused by it all. The mother who forgot the baby in the bathtub or left the candle burning next to the curtains. My idiot step granddaughter who forgot she took her 4 year old daughter on a munchie run and the girl was hit by a car.

The strokes, heart attacks, those who watched wives and husbands unable to tolerate the pot anymore.

Years and years of pot addicts who always believed they weren't doing anything wrong.

Not someone. Dozens and dozens. The breadwinner who couldn't get motivated to go to work. The family was evicted. Put on the street with the addled man amused by it all. The mother who forgot the baby in the bathtub or left the candle burning next to the curtains. My idiot step granddaughter who forgot she took her 4 year old daughter on a munchie run and the girl was hit by a car.

The strokes, heart attacks, those who watched wives and husbands unable to tolerate the pot anymore.

Years and years of pot addicts who always believed they weren't doing anything wrong.
Because of your unfortunate proximity to an untypical percentage of a tiny dysfunctional minority you recommend the killing of millions of perfectly normal, productive and healthy people who derive harmless pleasure from a benign, natural plant?

I enjoyed marijuana on a fairly regular basis throughout the 60s and 70s when it was decriminalized in New York City. So did my late wife, who was a clinical psychologist in private practice. The only reason we stopped using it is Ronald Reagan criminalized it again and then Governor Nelson Rockefeller applied Draconian penalties to even minor possession.

Most of our friends used marijuana. None of them experienced any of the things you've described. In fact I never knew anyone who was involved in or affected by anything like that -- and I dare say you will not find many others who did know such unfortunate exceptions. It is fairly common knowledge that people who do fall into such degenerate circumstances are using substances other than marijuana. The simple rule is everyone who uses marijuana does not use dangerous, addictive drugs. But almost everyone who uses dangerous, addictive drugs also uses marijuana (and Pepsi Cola).

My sincere apology for the unintentionally offensive question, but what about your life and lifestyle exposed you to such degenerate circumstances? I was born and raised on the Brooklyn waterfront. There were plenty of alcoholics around and the neighborhood had its share of junkies. The worst things I can remember was the alcoholic longshoreman who lived upstairs and was often arrested for beating his wife and the heroin junkie who fell off the roof one Fourth of July. So based on what you've described you must have lived under some very unusual circumstances.

Because of your unfortunate proximity to an untypical percentage of a tiny dysfunctional minority you recommend the killing of millions of perfectly normal, productive and healthy people who derive harmless pleasure from a benign, natural plant?

I enjoyed marijuana on a fairly regular basis throughout the 60s and 70s when it was decriminalized in New York City. So did my late wife, who was a clinical psychologist in private practice. The only reason we stopped using it is Ronald Reagan criminalized it again and then Governor Nelson Rockefeller applied Draconian penalties to even minor possession.

Most of our friends used marijuana. None of them experienced any of the things you've described. In fact I never knew anyone who was involved in or affected by anything like that -- and I dare say you will not find many others who did know such unfortunate exceptions. It is fairly common knowledge that people who do fall into such degenerate circumstances are using substances other than marijuana. The simple rule is everyone who uses marijuana does not use dangerous, addictive drugs. But almost everyone who uses dangerous, addictive drugs also uses marijuana (and Pepsi Cola).

My sincere apology for the unintentionally offensive question, but what about your life and lifestyle exposed you to such degenerate circumstances? I was born and raised on the Brooklyn waterfront. There were plenty of alcoholics around and the neighborhood had its share of junkies. The worst things I can remember was the alcoholic longshoreman who lived upstairs and was often arrested for beating his wife and the heroin junkie who fell off the roof one Fourth of July. So based on what you've described you must have lived under some very unusual circumstances.
I was a lawyer for 35 years. These were my clients.

Your experiences are typical. Drug users never accept the results of their drug use. Never. It just happened out of the blue.

If a judge makes a bad ruling and lets a single murderer out on bail and that murderer kills again, people are justified in holding the judge accountable and characterizing the last murder as unnecessary, because it would not have happened had the laws been enforced as written.

All these criminal illegal aliens should not be here and those who suffer from the criminal behavior of these illegal have justifiable complaint because NONE OF THESE CRIMES WOULD HAVE BEEN COMMITTED HAD THE LAWS BEEN ENFORCED. For decades a succession of Republican and Democratic administrations have been half heartedly enforcing our immigration laws if at all, and the people suffering are outraged, more and more each day.

ENFORCE OUR LAWS AND RUN THESE BASTARDS OUT OF OUR COUNTRY NOW! ! !

Four Illegal Aliens Arrested After 'Savage' Gang-Related Killing of MD Teen
...authorities charged illegal alien suspects with murder and all ten suspects for gang participation and abduction on Thursday for the “brutal” slaying of 15-year-old Damaris Reyes Rivas.

Police arrested ten in connection with Rivas’ death: four adults and six teenagers. FOX5 reports “Jose Ivan Castillo Rivas, 18, Springfield, Wilmer A. Sanchez Serrano, 21, Cindy Blanco Hernandez, 18, and Aldair J. Miranda Carcamo, 18” are adults. Another 17-year-old, Venus Iraheta, who has lived in the U.S. for the past ten years—making her a “DREAMer” eligible for amnesty under an Obama executive order—is also in police custody. Police did not identify the other five juveniles. All ten face charges of abduction and gang participation. Rivas and Serrano are charged with murder.

Rivas died horribly on or close to January 8 of upper-body trauma in a “savage, brutal killing,” Fairfax County Police Chief Edwin Roessler said. Police reportedly found video evidence of Rivas’ death and declined to name the gang connected to the teenager’s murder. According to Maria Reyes, Rivas’ mother, her daughter had gotten involved with the El Salvadoran gang Mara Salvatrucha or MS-13 recently. She told FOX 5 she is receiving violent threats from gang members “blaming her for the arrests” and is afraid for her own life.
Just imagine what that poor girl suffered through as these scum beat her to death on her face, head and shoulders.

those dudes are slouches, Dylann Roof killed 9 innocent people all by himself, and he's American

wow
Most all interracial violent crime is black perp. Have a nice day. JP

was the girl killed?

What was the level of the girl's impairment after drinking the Pepsi?
A rather groggy 7AM wake-up, having lost over two hours sleep because of her Pepsi addiction.

But returning to your rather bizarre recommendation to kill those who enjoy the euphoric and tranquilizing effects of marijuana, one can only wonder about the provocation for such inordinately vindictive thoughts. A casual guess is someone very close and dear to you must have succumbed to some psychological disorder or pathological compulsion that you find it either expedient, preferable, or simply convenient to blame it on marijuana.

If I'm right, or close to it, you should know this is not an unusual situation. In fact, marijuana use has been blamed by Reefer Madness fanatics for causing everything from Alcoholism to Zoophilia. But I don't expect you to take my word for anything. As I've already explained, you can learn the facts from Dr. Lester Grinspoon, MD, PhD, Professor of Psychiatric Medicine, Harvard University Medical School, in his excellent and well documented book, Marijuana, The Forbidden Medicine, -- which is available from Amazon.
It is way passed time we completely 100% decriminalize all aspects of marijuana production and consumption, IMO.

Decriminalize Marijuana and strengthen self defense laws . No crime if there is any trace of Marijuana in an attacker's system. Basically, open season.

Marijuana offenders should never be imprisoned. They should be executed and the family billed for the bullet. There is no rehabilitation that would be effective on these drug addicts.
What a shame it is that someone with your obvious intelligence should be so perversely ignorant.

It is said there is no reformer like a reformed drunk, so what were (are) you addicted to?

And for the benefit of anyone who might be influenced by your absurd comment, there is nothing in marijuana which is biologically addictive. Anyone who manifests addictive behavior from marijuana use is psychologically defective. (See, Marijuana, The Forbidden Medicine, by Dr. Lester Grinspoon, MD, PhD, Professor of Psychiatric Medicine, Harvard Medical School -- Available from Amazon).
I have never used drugs of any kind nor have I drunk alcohol. We know and you are an admitted drug addict. I just watched as others used and helped people pick up the pieces of their broken lives.

I have known alcoholics and drug addicts. The alcoholic and heroin addict may recognize that their addiction ruined their lives. The pot addict never will. They take their addiction to their Graves.

UOTE="Tipsycatlover, post: 16618429, member: 59451"]
Marijuana offenders should never be imprisoned. They should be executed and the family billed for the bullet. There is no rehabilitation that would be effective on these drug addicts.
What a shame it is that someone with your obvious intelligence should be so perversely ignorant.

It is said there is no reformer like a reformed drunk, so what were (are) you addicted to?

And for the benefit of anyone who might be influenced by your absurd comment, there is nothing in marijuana which is biologically addictive. Anyone who manifests addictive behavior from marijuana use is psychologically defective. (See, Marijuana, The Forbidden Medicine, by Dr. Lester Grinspoon, MD, PhD, Professor of Psychiatric Medicine, Harvard Medical School -- Available from Amazon).
I have never used drugs of any kind nor have I drunk alcohol. We know and you are an admitted drug addict. I just watched as others used and helped people pick up the pieces of their broken lives.

I have known alcoholics and drug addicts. The alcoholic and heroin addict may recognize that their addiction ruined their lives. The pot addict never will. They take their addiction to their Graves.[/QUOTE]
I call bullshit. You obviously don't know many pot smokers. And even if you do, your opinion that they should be executed is absurd and insane, not to mention despicable
I

Your experiences are typical. Drug users never accept the results of their drug use. Never. It just happened out of the blue.
P
Pretty judgemental for someone who calls herself 'tipsy'

What was the level of the girl's impairment after drinking the Pepsi?
A rather groggy 7AM wake-up, having lost over two hours sleep because of her Pepsi addiction.

But returning to your rather bizarre recommendation to kill those who enjoy the euphoric and tranquilizing effects of marijuana, one can only wonder about the provocation for such inordinately vindictive thoughts. A casual guess is someone very close and dear to you must have succumbed to some psychological disorder or pathological compulsion that you find it either expedient, preferable, or simply convenient to blame it on marijuana.

If I'm right, or close to it, you should know this is not an unusual situation. In fact, marijuana use has been blamed by Reefer Madness fanatics for causing everything from Alcoholism to Zoophilia. But I don't expect you to take my word for anything. As I've already explained, you can learn the facts from Dr. Lester Grinspoon, MD, PhD, Professor of Psychiatric Medicine, Harvard University Medical School, in his excellent and well documented book, Marijuana, The Forbidden Medicine, -- which is available from Amazon.
It is way passed time we completely 100% decriminalize all aspects of marijuana production and consumption, IMO.

AMEN! And I don't smoke pot

So because of your exposure to a diminutive percentage of marijuana users who have lapsed into degenerate behavior you advocate killing everyone who enjoys this relatively benign, relaxing, pleasure-inducing substance? If you are serious about this I can assure you that any professional behaviorist you admitted that to would describe you as having pathological ideation -- meaning you're crazy.

If you don't believe that, make your declaration to any behaviorist, whether psychiatrist or clinical psychologist, and you'll be in for an unhappy surprise. But I warn you, if you pick the wrong one you might end up being forcibly committed for recommended observation.

Addendum to the above: What are your thoughts about alcoholics? Kill them, too? Or just kill everyone who uses alcohol to any extent (including beer and dinner wine)?

I don't know what you mean re: my experiences. What experiences are you talking about?

Last edited:
So because of your exposure to a diminutive percentage of marijuana users who have lapsed into degenerate behavior you advocate killing everyone who enjoys this relatively benign, relaxing, pleasure-inducing substance? If you are serious about this I can assure you that any professional behaviorist you admitted that to would describe you as having pathological ideation -- meaning you're crazy.

If you don't believe that, make your declaration to any behaviorist, whether psychiatrist or clinical psychologist, and you'll be in for an unhappy surprise. But I warn you, if you pick the wrong one you might end up being forcibly committed for recommended observation.

Addendum to the above: What are your thoughts about alcoholics? Kill them, too? Or just kill everyone who uses alcohol to any extent (including beer and dinner wine)?

I don't know what you mean re: my experiences. What experiences are you talking about?
Exactly as you have described your own drug taking.

Exactly as you have described your own drug taking.
Can we start a new thread on the legalization of Pot?

I want to return to bashing the media for their support of criminal aliens.

:D

Can we start a new thread on the legalization of Pot?

[...]
Fine with me. I think there is a pressing need for discussion of this important topic by the general public. Because the Congress needs to be held to account for the counterproductive prohibition of this relatively harmless substance.

[...]

I want to return to bashing the media for their support of criminal aliens.
In that regard I was surprised by the recent media criticism of Trump's commenting on the terroristic conduct of so-called Islamic "refugees" in Sweden. Have you heard these rebuttals -- which are put forth in spite of the video evidence available on YouTube?

In that regard I was surprised by the recent media criticism of Trump's commenting on the terroristic conduct of so-called Islamic "refugees" in Sweden. Have you heard these rebuttals -- which are put forth in spite of the video evidence available on YouTube?
These so-called journalists are not of the breed of investigator that established the trust and standards of that profession any more.

They are of the "too stupid to get a real job" variety instead, so they ass kiss and schmooze their way into these jobs.

It is all they can do, that and give bjs to upper management.

You think that Anderson Cooper really earned his way to the top?

Forum List

Back