🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Four UK soldiers go AWOL to fight in Ukraine sparking panic if they’re caught.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
The 19-year-old Coldstream Guardsman, whose identity has been withheld for security reasons, reportedly wrote a goodbye letter to his parents and booked a one-way ticket to Poland over the weekend with the aim of crossing the border.
It has caused panic at the Ministry of Defence, with security chiefs urgently trying to intercept the teenager amid fears Vladimir Putin may try and claim Britain has entered the war if he is captured.

Three other British soldiers are believed to have similarly gone absent without leave to fight, it has been reported.

Stupid does as stupid is:

‘You don’t join the Army to stand in bear skin hats and march about. You join it to fight and see action. He probably thinks he could do some good out there but it’s a very misguided decision.’
All travel to Ukraine is banned under official UK military advice.

Oh my word!

Well...even though these young revolutionaries left Oceania to fight Eurasia without permission of the Ministry of Defense.

Perhaps they will be the ones who turn the tide and lead to victory against the hated Goldstein, and his forces?

DEATH TO GOLDSTEIN!
DEATH TO EURASIA!
LONG LIVE OCEANIA!

Oh my word!

Well...even though these young revolutionaries left Oceania to fight Eurasia without permission of the Ministry of Defense.

Perhaps they will be the ones who turn the tide and lead to victory against the hated Goldstein, and his forces?

DEATH TO GOLDSTEIN!
DEATH TO EURASIA!
LONG LIVE OCEANIA!
I doubt it.

Forum List

Back