Fourth of July, Day of Life....

It truly is nice that America, or the USA, would allow me to help myself should I lose everything I've worked for...

I'm just hoping that I would have lost everything due to my OWN decisions..

so, what's wrong with 'robots,' they are better than people, right?

My food at certain eateries has been served to me rare.. And I ordered 'fried chicken.'

Even the 'curry-beef' take out dish I ordered with my mom while eating in the eatery, when I got home and was ready to eat it, found the beef rather reddish pink. But they were sliced ok... Are they using 'real 100% USDA beef' nowdays? Cuz that beef sure was strange..

Maybe Lee Greenwood was a former ACLU? and he wanted the 'green' to be legalized?? I don't know..

Well, have a safe day and if you happen to run across a firework popper in a restaurant, please tell the manager... AND whatever you do, maybe it would be best if you called him after you're about a mile away... Or on the way...

Well, have a safe day and if you happen to run across a firework popper in a restaurant, please tell the manager... AND whatever you do, maybe it would be best if you called him after you're about a mile away... Or on the way...
WGN-Tv, which is one of Chicago's news station, covered a discovered 'popper' in a restaurant in this morning's news broadcast.

WGN-Tv, which is one of Chicago's news station, covered a discovered 'popper' in a restaurant in this morning's news broadcast.
here is the link... WGN-TV

is there any way to not have any ads on this forum page? My page is just swamped with 'ads'...

Forum List

Back